TMNT Favorite video games || TMNT x Reader ( R ) & ( P )

REQUEST: ❌TYPE: HeadcannonTURTLE: All 🐢VERSION: 2012 (TMNT)

REQUEST: ❌
TYPE: Headcannon
TURTLE: All 🐢
VERSION: 2012 (TMNT)

LEONARDO:

I'm pretty sure Leo wouldn't like a lot of video games but has a soft spot for anything RPG related, Examples are: Elden ring, Pokemon legends: Arceus, Stardew valley, Persona 5 etc.

( R ):

Leo would play pretty much anything you give him and after he finishes it he would give a very honest review of the game and extra points because it was recommended by his girlfriend, But be prepared to be personally attacked by a talking turtle because he will not hesitate.

( P ):

Anything you give him he's gonna play it, and after him playing it he will try not to be brutal about his honest review, He doesn't want to see his friend upset just because he doesn't like the game wouldn't he?

RAPHAEL:

Raph would definitely like Fighting games while sometimes he likes calm and sweet games, Examples are: Cooking mama, Street fighter, Genshin Impact, Kirby etc.

( R ):

He will def play with characters that you like, If you like Chun-li he will use her, If you like Heizou he will use him, If you like Waddle Dee he will use them- Y'know what you get the point.

( P ):

He will play cooking mama with you all the time ( In secret ofc ), You guys will have competitions on who is the fastest cooking mama cooker, Sometimes he will let you win and sometimes he won't.

DONATELLO:

He either likes rhythm games or Mystery solving puzzle games, Examples are: Ace attorney, Project sekai, Bandori, sherlock holmes: crimes and punishments etc.

( R ):

Whenever you guys play rhythm games and it's time to pick a song in multiplayer he will pick your favorite song, But if you don't have a favorite song then he will pick a song that reminds him of you.

( P ):

Sometimes he will take breaks from his inventions to play with you for only a little bit, Whenever you guys are playing a multiplayer mystery game Donnie would be doing the work while you goof off in the side.

MICHEALANGELO:

This man will like any video game ever existed but he will definitely prefer games that are multiplayer online games, it's the only way he can communicate to humans more and for them to not freak out about him being a mutant turtle. Examples are: Minecraft, Apex legends, Valorant, Among us etc.

( R ):

Mikey will invite you to play among us with him and some other people, and whenever you guys play Minecraft he would be busy trying to collect all of the obtainable pets and will ask you to give them names.

( P ):

Mikey will let you choose on what you guys play today, Whenever you guys are playing FPS games Mikey will sometimes let you / your team win on purpose.

AUTHORS NOTE:

WOO! Okay so this is my first time writing for the platonic side so I hope I wrote it good :'D

494 WORDS IN TOTAL