May the best student win. || Donatello x [ READER ] Human AU! ( R )

REQUEST: ✅

REQUEST:

( Requested by: Kingbeast500 )

TYPE: Fluff

TURTLE: Donatello 🥽
VERSION: 2018 (ROTTMNT)

• [ HE / HIM PRONOUNS ] •

" And the top student for this semester is [ READER ] [ LAST NAME ]! Coming in second is Donatello Hamato and in third is Leonardo Hamato, For more information about your top please check the school board to find about it, Goodluck students for the next semester! "

A certain purple coded male runs through the halls bumping through other students just to check the boring ol' school board.

" Dang brother, He beated you again. "
" HOW IS HE DOING THIS?!? "

The male known student known as Donatello complained, As for when he was younger he was always the top student but when [ READER ] transferred in he suddenly became the one in second place.

" Raph actually heard he's joining in a robot building competition and is planning to win- " Said the red coded brother but was immediately interrupted by Donatello.

" THATS IT! If I can beat him in the robot competition, Then that'll humiliate him so much he will have but no choice BUT TO GO IN SECOND IN THE NEXT SEMESTER! " Donatello does an evil laugh and evil grin, And scurries away.

" Aren't you even sad that you got third Leo? " Asked the orange coded brother.
" Nah, I honestly don't care. " Leo said to his little brother.

[ READER ] stood infront of the signing board signing his name to the robot building competition. After signing it in he saw his favorite person ever, Donnie!

" Hello Donatello!- "
" MOVE ASIDE RIVAL! "
Donatello said as he bumps onto [ READER ] and signed his name onto the board.

" You're joining in too? " [ READER ] asked innocently to his crush
" Yes, SO THAT I CAN BEAT YOUR SORRY ASS! "
" Goodluck with that rival! " [ READER ] said with a grin which honestly made Donatello blush for a little while but immediately stopped it as that's his rival.

_________________________________________

The 4 brothers arrived home and Donatello immediately went to his room and locked his door so he can instantly work on his robot.