Chapter Fifteen: Purring with the cats

Yaku's POV

Everyone were busy practicing their receives while I continue watching over little Shoyo. His cute little giggles filled my ears as I proceed in cleaning his bum.

"How cute you are, Shoyo-chan." I say fondly making the baby to squeal. I heard a low chuckle behind me that made me look back.

"Having fun filling the mother role, Mori-kun?" The black cat mockingly say, the team are currently having a break. Instead of a back clash, I only smiled and looked back at the baby infront of me.

"Never been more happy, Tetsuro." I said softly. I heard a gasp but I just ignored his dramatic outburst and picked Shoyo up after dressing him.

"Ba ba ba ba." Shoyo mumbles. I still can't believe that Shoyo grow into a year and a half months old baby with just four days.

"Our baby do grow quickly than I expected." I heard a voice said on the other side. I look to the owner only to see Lev, talking to Kenma.

"Hmm, Shoyo is a healthy baby, you see." Kenma replied with a yawn.

I can only smile at them and looked towards Tetsuro.

"You look happy." I said towards him. He smiled and ruffled Shoyo's hair.

"I just can't believe that our family become big and you become soft-hearted with the span of one day. It makes me fall for you all over again." He whispered the last part to me and kisses my cheeks after. I can feel my cheeks reddening as I quickly walk away.

"S-shut up!"

"Aw, no need to be shy, kitten!"

"Come on, dad! Stop teasing mom." I heard my teammates say making Tetsuro to laugh so loud.

----

Training had just finished for the day and I can see Kuroo nagging at Kenma again for skipping lunch earlier. I looked down when I hear Shoyo's voice.

"Baa!" He squealed.

I see Shoyo looking directly at Kuroo, arms reach forward towards him.

"Tetsun!" I called out to him which made him to look at us. He smiled and wave his hand.

"Yakkun! Chibi-chan!" He yelled out of excitement.

I heard Shoyo squealed in delight after being noticed by our captain. I let out a chuckled before ushering for Kuroo to come near us. He excuses his self and made his way towards us. Before I can even call his name again, I became silent when a kiss landed on my lips and Kuroo leaned down to kiss Shoyo's forehead.

"Why you called me, Yakkun?" He asked which made me get out of my trance.

I blushed when I realized that he had just kissed me, infront of a lot of people.

"S-Shoyo called for you. Here, look after him. I need a bathroom break!" I said in a panic as I hand over Shoyo to him and quickly made my way to the bathroom to calm myself.

"What happened to him?" I heard him asked.

"Uh, you just kissed him? Infront of a lot of people?" Someone from the team answered like it was the most obvious answer to his question.

"Oh. Oh, I just did, didn't I?" And I know that, THAT cat is smirking widely.

---

Third Person's POV

After Yaku had calmed down, he went back and asked Kuro to hand Shoyou at Kenma who happily complied, before kicking him sideways, ending up Kuroo flying towards somewhere and a big huff of satisfaction from Morisuke seeing the outcome of his punishment.