Chapter Sixteen: The Grand Plant

Third person's POV

Yahaba, from Aoba Johsai, was already awake. He was harshly woken up by a kick on his face, when he looked at the owner of those fit, he saw that it was from no other than Oikawa Turoo. He grumbled as he slowly get up. His small noises came unheard by his vice captain, Iwaizumi Hajime.

"You're awake, Yahaba?" the tan skin male groggily asked, as he look at Yahaba's side. The younger one nodded his head as he rub his eyes.

"Oikawa-san kicked me." He mumble out, yawning a bit.

Iwaizumi almost facepalmed, as he sits up, at what he had heard. He looked at the second year and mouthed a small apology which the latter shrug it off, smiling.

"It's okay, Iwaizumi-san. There's no need to fret." He said as he get up.

"Where are you going?"

"Bathroom, dad." the younger one said laughing when he saw the older flinches.

"You all call me that, aren't you?" he asked while shaking his head, but with a small smile.

"well, yeah." the younger shrugs again and left the room.

Iwaizumi sighed and look down at the brunette on his side.

"You're really a handful." he murmurs to himself and leans down to kiss the captain's head. He decided to fully get up to prepare for the day.

---

Yahaba get back inside the room to see Iwaizumi folding his and Yahaba's futon.

"Iwaizumi-san, I can do that." The younger said as he went beside the vice-captain. The captain just laugh and patted the younger's head.

"I can do at least this. Go wake up your other teammates." He ordered as he walk out the room. He heard a small 'Okay dad' from the latter before he heard some grunts.

Yes, Yahaba is kicking his teammates awake.

Iwaizumi's POV

I was brushing my teeth when I feel someone leans on my back. I look up at the mirror to see a lock of brown behind me.

"Wash your face, Shittykawa." I said before rinsing my mouth.

"hmm, later..." I heard him mumble which made me chuckle a bit. I already know he is not a morning person when there's nothing to be motivated to get up at the said time.

"Have you forgotten? Where going to fetch Shoyou." I feel his body stiffens before backing up, which is to my dismay.

"Right! Chibi-chan!" He excitedly exclaimed which I just shake my head.

"Be on time before we leave you alone." I said to him before walking out the bathroom.

"HEY! DON'T YOU DARE IWA-CHAN!" I heard him shout.

After a couple more minutes, we have already done preparing and is about to go to the Nekoma's resting area.

"Seriously Crappykawa, if you won't be out after 5 seconds we'll leave you here. 1... 2... 3... 4---."

"I'M HERE! So mean Iwa-chan, I was preparing a gift for chibi-chan." He pouted as he showed us a crooky handmade crochet crow like stuff toy.

"Huh? When did you buy that, Oikawa-san?" I heard Kindaichi asked. Oikawa just shut his mouth, avoiding his gaze to us.

"You made that, right?" I asked. I saw Oikawa's body stiffen and heard my teammates gasp.

"YoU mAdE tHat?!"

"Wait, wt---fries?! You are good at something?!"

"That's mean, Makki-chan!"

"What? I'm asking the obvious."