Another Note (Please read)

Hello everyone, good evening/morning/afternoon to you. So I had been thinking about continuing this story, though I might won't rewrite the other chapters that have been already posted.

I was busy watching all the episode and rereading the manga for the past weeks so I will be more familiar with their characters. I wanted to give you the story that will make you excite like how everyone watch over Hinata's quick attacks, tehee.

Either way, I know that those who used to read this story may or may not continue to read but I wanted to finish what I had already started.

As the show (Haikyuu!!) Taught me, Other than being discouraged by your mistakes and flaws be more ambitious to give/show the thoughts that you want them to read.

"I wanna fly!" So as what I want to say, hoho. So everyone, I hope you will wait for the return of the little Tangerine, though the updates may not be as fast as Noya's rolling thunder but I will, I will update no matter what.

I'm being over dramatic, nyahaha. Now that my mind is clear I hope I can continue this.

That would be all cause I know I am rambling nonsense now.

Keep safe and healthy everyone!

Remember, Fly, fly high!

Aki-chan peace out~