Chapter Ten: The Eagle Family and the baby crow

Third Person's POV

It was finally the second day of the training camp. The Shiratorizawa volleyball players woke up way too earlier due to a special occasion.

It's their time to look after the little crow.

Tendou, who was very excited, was keeping on singing and dancing followed by the little eagle, Goshiki.

"Today is day, today is day~ what day is today?" Tendou sing as he points at Goshiki who also points at Tendou.

"The day we look after Shoyo!" Goshiki finished as they dance the famous dance step made by Tendou himself. (A/n: Imagine, both of them doing it. Omyghawd.)

Ushijima smiled a little as he hugged Semi from behind as he looked towards his 'kids'. Goshiki, who was the youngest, was bonding with his eldest brother, Tendou. Semi then silently hummed with delight as he lean towards the mascular chest of his husband.

"I wish it will be like this always." Semi muttered quietly. Ushijima lowly grunted, not in the erotic way, in approval as he kissed the top of Semi's head. (A/n: again, I am a UshiTen shipper myself but when it comes to husband and wife scenarios, UshiSemi is the most superior for me so please don't be mad my co-UshiTen lovers.)

"Me too, Eita. I'm glad Satori enjoy himself, singing his own made song with Goshiki joining him. It made me happy knowing that the past loner self of Satori is now replaced with this Satori we are talking and laughing with. I am glad he feel more appreciated than before." Ushijima said, he was truly grateful. He was there to witness Tendou's hardships and he was happy that Tendou was now expressing his true emotion and having the fun that he wanted too.

Quite spoiled by his eagle father, to be honest.

"Me either, Tsutomu is now feeling more welcome way than what he felt before, and he deserve it. They deserve it." Semi answered while smiling to himself.

Oh well, mommy eagle and daddy eagle have their favorites, hoho.

"Are you done? I want to see Shoyo now." A voice suddenly interrupted the eagle couples. Semi and Ushijima looked behind them only to see Shirabu staring at them with the 'please-stop-doing-that-infront-of-my-futon-I-am-single-so-please-respect-me-mOm-and-DaD' face.

Ushijima, surprisingly, and Semi let out a laugh as Semi break free from Ushijima's comforting arms and went towards their blonde hormonal teen son and messes up his hair.

"Fine, Fine. Go help Tendou and Goshiki clean their futon so we can go to Karasuno's room now." Shirabu's mouth fall open as he stared at his eagle mother with disbelief.

"Honestly, yOu ArE pLayIng fAvOriTes nOw mOm! THat'S uNfAiR!!" Shirabu whined but nonetheless he still help his 'brothers'. What a great kid.

--

The Eagles are now walking towards the Karasuno's room, infront of them was Ushijima who was walking with much confidence beside him is Semi. Everyone can't keep their happiness as their smile is very wide, that it slightly creeps out the other players who they meet along they way.

"Hey hey hey Agaashi! Why are they smiling?" The owl asked his mate as they walk pass by the purple team. Akaashi then look back again at the eagles and let out a sigh.

"It is their schedule now, bokuto-san." Akaashi carefully said as he patted his captain's head. The horned owl like captain let out a gasp. Knowing what will happen next, Akaashi quickly cheer his captain up after falling deep into his emo mode.

--

The Shiratorizawa team arrived just in time for the crow parents to wake up. Ushijima softly and quietly knocked at the sliding door knowing that Shoyo may still be sleeping. Daichi who was near the door slowly opened it only to see the eagles outside.

"Ushijima." Daichi groggily greeted as he get up and bow down a little. Ushijima then do the same thing as he muttered 'Sawamura'.

"You are here to fetch Shoyo, I see?" Daichi asked as he woke his vice captain up. Sugawara then got up, trying to be quiet as possible, and started packing a small duffle bag. Daichi then let Semi entered the room.

"Yes, It is our time to look for Shoyo." Ushijima answered back. The two fathers fall into an almost serious conversation but to be honest it is mostly consisted of exchanging of videos and photos of the little tangerine.

"Sugawara-san, what can I help you?" Semi asked as he approached his twin from the other family.

"Oh, It's fine Semi-san, I'm only checking the bag." Sugawara answered as he hand the three small duffle bags full of Shoyo's important necessities to Tendou, Goshiki and Shirabu.

"Please take care of Shoyo, Semi-san." Sugawara said as he handed the sleeping baby towards Eita's arm. Semi then carefully made the baby comfortable on his arms as Ushijima wrap a securing arms on Semi's shoulder.

"Don't worry Sugawara-san, Sawamura-san, we will take care of him. You don't have to worry." Semi answer as he bows towards the Karasuno. The other members do the same as they wave goodbye.

The Shiratorizawa were confident that they can be responsible when it comes to taking care of an infant without them knowing a single clue. Thinking that was more difficult than having a training with volleyball.

Now, we will see how chaotic it will be.

-----

A/n: and done! See you next chapter everyone.