Chapter Nine: Karasuno's 24/7 Security

Third Person's POV

After the problem had been solved, Atsumu was forgiven but the Karasuno still have their guards up. They were so scared that that kind of incident might happened again.

"Ne, Atsumu-san, what are you doing here, by the way?" Kageyama asked the blond setter as he help the latter patch up his bruises, courtesy from the raging mother crow.

"Ah, We were included in the joint training camp, Tobio-kun. I just get too excited after hearing the news about Shoyo-chan that I immediately ride the first train earlier this morning. I just wanted to see baby Shoyo, that's all." Atsumu answered as he hissed a bit when Kageyama pushed the bandaid a little too hard towards his bruise.

"Then take this as a warning, Atsumu-san. Sugawara-san is not the only one who is protective with Shoyo, we are a team, after all." Kageyama said while giving a smile, his hand behind his head.

" Kageyama said while giving a smile, his hand behind his head

Atsumu shivered with fear. This guys must be joking, no, this guy never jokes around. The blond gulp his nervousness down as he nod his head vigorously. This was a lesson to be taken seriously, never cross their dangerous side.

Everything started to calm down again but the other teams only have ONE big problem, they can't touched nor talk to the little tangerine due to the guarding crows around him. The team were either carrying him nonstop or glaring towards the others.

"Come on, Sawamura-san. Can we at least say hi towards him?" Kuroo whined as he was held, helplessly, by the third year ace 20 feet away from Shoyo who was busy playing with the troublemaker duo.

"I can't do anything, Kuroo-san. Koushi will kill me without a doubt if I let you pass through." Daichi sighed as he patted the Nekoma captain's shoulder. All the one sided bangs captain can do was to groan as he look pass through the human barricade.

Kuroo grumbled and retreated back to the gym, where they're all training so he can deliver the message back to the others.

"KUROOOOOOOO! HOW WAS IT?! DID THEY AGREED?! TELL MEEEEEEE!" Bokuto, who noticed the deflated cat entered the said building, yelled as he bounce around the said captain.

"Bokuto-san, please lower your voice." Akaashi said as he calmed the overly hyper owl.

"Oh yes yes, sorry Agashi!" Bokuto answered, still with a loud voice, making the said setter to just sigh.

"How was it, Kuroo?" Yaku asked who suddenly pop up infront of him. Kuroo who saw his wife quickly wraps his arms around him while pouting.

"They won't agree." Kuroo mumble as he push his face at the crook of Yaku's neck. The mother cat can only rub his husband's back to comfort him down.

"Why? Why are they being unfair?!" Oikawa,  who was still sad about the news of being last at the schedule, whine. Stomping his feet like a three years old only for Iwaizumi to smack his head and to be told to act mature.

The others complains suddenly boomed as they also wanted to see the tangerine baby around them. Kuroo stood up properly as he pointed at the blonde setter from inirizaki.

"Ask him why." Atsumu who feel the menacing glares of dozens of eyes, raise his head from his phone and looked towards the owners of those eyes.

Atsumu sweatdropped when he saw almost all the volleyball player staring at him. He tilted his head a bit and tried to act all innocent.

"What is it?" He softly asked still trying to pry away the danger that radiating from the said players.

"Why won't they agree, Miya Atsumu?" A deep voice who belong to Japan asked making cold sweat appeared from Atsumu's forehead.

"Uhm, you see." Atsumu started as he slowly moved towards the gym's door. "I may or may not tried to abduct Shoyo earlier this morning." After he finished with his words, he quickly dashed out. The others tried to process Atsumu's word when they finally analyze it, they quickly run after the setter.

"COME BACK HERE MIYA!"

"ATSUMU STOP RUNNING!"

"MIYAAAAAAA!"

"YOU F---."

"SHUT UP, SWEARING IS NOT ALLOWED."

"YOU BARRY D. BEE! COME BACK HERE!"

"WE JUST WANTED TO TALK!"

The shouting and running from the hallways can be heard from miles away. The Karasuno who was on their room can only looked at the window and witnessed the said chaos.

"I will just pray for Atsumu's life." Asahi said as he kneel down at the corner and started to pray.

The troublemaker duo can only laugh at Atsumu's misery while the other first year started to record everything. The three other second year was busy playing with the baby not minding about the others while the other two third years where at the door looking at their little 'family'.

"I can say, we raised them well." Sugawara said as he leaned towards his husband's arms. Sawamura wrapped his arms around his partner's shoulder while nodding his head.

"Yes, indeed."

Sawamura have nothing to worry about after all he can assure that the baby crow is safe especially when he is with the Karasuno.

They are the Karasuno's 24/7 Security, and nothing can change that.

-----

A/n: I tried, lol. How are you everybody? This is the I don't know what chapter cause I forgot and I hope you will like it.

I do accept criticism so I can improved everything.

Keep safe everyone!

Also, I will try to minimize the author's note at the end of every chapter, I know it annoys you now. Nyahahaha.

That would be all.

Aki-chan peace out~!