Halloween Special 🎃✨

Third Person's POV

Sugawara was looking over the tangerine who was now playing. He smiled to himself as he see the now three years old Shoyo playing with a small volleyball. Shoyo looked at his parental figure and grinned widely.

"MOMA! ME WANNA GO TO DADA!" Shoyo said to him with so much enthusiasm making the ash head to chuckle.

"Alright then, come on, hold moma's hand." Sugawara lovingly said as he reach out his hand. Shoyo's small hands grabs the pointy finger of his moma, making the older's heart to swell, and they are off to go.

Shoyo is skipping with his steps as Suga softly laughs at his son's cute antics. Sometimes, Shoyo would greet the other players and coaches who he meet on his way.

"Oh, it's the little crow." An Aoba Johsai player said as he notified his other teammate. The two tall men looked at Hinata and wave a bit. Shoyo's eyes sparkle with happiness as he see the two player.

"AUN YABA! UNTEL OUTANI! HIIII!" Shoyo greeted them as he made a small bow and wave back at them. The three older males laugh as Yahaba and Kyoutani kneels down so they can be face to face with the little Shoyo.

"Hey Sho-kun. You going to the gym?" Yahaba asked the toddler while Kyoutani softly pinches the baby's cheek. It was still kinda amusing to know that a coldish guy like Kyoutani melted with Hinata's warmness.

"Yesh! Me wanna see dada." Shoyo proudly exclaimed as he Sugawara captured the scene that was happening so he can send it towards the groupchat intended for Shoyo only.

"I see. Hold your moma's hand so you won't get lost, get it bud?" Kyoutani gently said as he ruffles the soft orange hair of the toddler making the kid to giggle cutely.

"Yesh untel! Bye!" Shoyo wave his hand as they continue their way towards the gym with his moma.

"I can't still believe you become so soft and gentle with him."

"Shut up, AUNTIE."

"HEY!"

--

"DADA!" A small high pitch voice that belongs to a child shrieked making the people who was occupying the building to looked at the entrance door only to see a beaming orange.

"Shoyo." His 'dada', also known as Sawamura Daichi, happily exclaimed as he quickly made his way towards the child. He grabbed him and lifted him in the air as they twirl around. The only noise that can be heard was the fatherly laugh from the crow captain and the baby giggles emitting from the little tangerine.

"So sweet." Semi commented as the other mothers nodded their head in agreement.

"I still can't believe our little Shoyo is now three." Oikawa (a/n: surprise~) said as he wipe his 'tears' from his cheeks.

"We can't help it tho, he is growing as a healthy kid." Akaashi said as he pat a comforting hand on his co-mom's back.

"Still dramatic as ever." Yaku sighed but still comforted the crying tree nonetheless.

"It's kinda unfair for us." Ushijima started as he stared at the two crow infront of them.

"Hinata Shoyo should spend a time with us too. We are also his Parental Figure. I can't believe Sawamura Daichi keep him away from us, we need to made a protest against it." The other fathers sweatdropped at what the eagle proclaimed.

"You can't blame Sawamura-san, to be honest. Shoyo had a lot more time with the crows so it is an understanding that he will be more attached towards his crow parents." Iwaizumi said as he patted the tall spiker's shoulder.