The Beginning

Third person's POV

The Karasuno boys volleyball team is currently walking towards the Gym, unexpectedly meeting at the school gates except for an orange head short sunshine.

"It's really unusual for us to come at school at the same time." The dark hair captain, Sawamura Daichi, said with a chuckle that makes everyone agree with a hum or a chorus of 'yeah'.

"Also, there's only one who isn't with us right now." The ash head co captain and the mother of the team, Sugawara Koushi, said while looking at the team searching for a certain first year middle blocker.

"Knowing Shoyou, maybe he's early and now waiting for us at the gym's entrance door." Their short libero with a dark hair and a blond streaks at the front, Nishinoya Yuu, said with enthusiasm. Nishinoya suddenly yelled 'race you' making the others go after him after he take off running.

"Slow down! Don't waste your energy!" The captain shouted as he shakes his head as he know his team members already started their day. Sugawara laugh a bit knowing how energetic their team are.

"Idiots." The tall blonde middle blocker, Tsukishima Kei, scoff as he stays at his pace alongside with his other teammates. He can't believe how idiotic his teammates are. Running their butts off early at the morning.

"That's not nice, Tsukki." His green headed friend, Yamaguchi Tadashi, softly scolded him. Freckles showing slightly as he scowls a bit. He can't help but think why does his bestfriend acts like this.

The blonde let out a 'tch'. Making his friend to laugh a bit. The three third year look at the two smiling a bit.

"Why don't we follow them? I am quite worried about the others." A low voice that came from a huge gruff looking, Asahi Azumane, said while fiddling with his fingers. Even though he look like a yakuza member, he is only a one big giant teddy bear with a fragile heart.

The other nodded their head and jog towards the gym. They slow down their pace as they saw the other huddling on to something.

"What's wrong?" The team's mother figure worriedly asked as his 'mother instinct' suddenly kicks in knowing something did happen.

The first year dark blue haired setter, Kageyama Tobio, looked at his senpai with a widen eyes. Pointing at the ground while blurting an unrecognizable words.

"Bladdy... Badie... Bobi..." He stuttered out, the other who haven't seen the reason of the commotion quirks a brow up.

"What is it child? Come on you can do it." Tsukishima sarcastically said while rolling his eyes. The setter glared at him making the blonde to snicker. He choose to ignore the said salty palm tree and wordlessly pointed again at the ground.

Sugawara quickly walks towards them and looked down only for his eyes to be widen by shocked? Surprise? Worry? Fear? No one can tell.

"What is it, Sugawara-san?" Asahi asked, fear lacing on his voice as he cowardly position at the backside of their captain.

"A baby." Sugawara softly said after he picked up the bundle at ground facing the others whose eyes are wide now. Everone was staring at the baby with awe when it let out an adorable yawn showing it's gums with everyone. The baby look at the team infront of him giggling loudly at the new faces he saw today.

The team cooed at the cute noises the baby is producing while the other (cough, Tsukishima and Kageyama, cough) only blushes while looking at the other direction afraid that their characters will be broken.

"You know, he reminded me of someone." A second year with shaved head, Tanaka Ryuunusuke said while staring intently at the kid infront of him. "Orange hair, big bright hazel brown eyes, bright smile, sunshine like appearance..." He suddenly trails off. Everone's eyes widens again upon the realization hit them.