Chapter Six: Hinata's Protection Squad Commenced

Third Person's POV

Silence, that was currently lingering at the thin air as the other teams still trying to cope up with the sudden information. The coaches and advisers was staring at the two adults from the Karasuno who was now heaving some distressed sigh.

"We guaranteed you that having Shoyou here won't make any kind of trouble." Takeda-sensei broke the silence as he look at the other team's coaches and teachers. The other adults can only sigh and nod.

"Well then, I guess that's fine." Coach Nekomata said, moving his gaze towards the teenagers inside the room.

"Hinata----(shoyou, sir.)---- I mean Shoyou will be under our care so I will be hoping that you all will be responsible enough to watch over a baby." He finished making the boys to shout some chorus of 'osu' as a response.

The adults then left, leaving all teams inside. Bukoto who was very excited by the news immediately went towards the baby tangerine.

"SHOYOOOOOOOOOOOU!" The pepper and salt owl captain happily exclaimed while grabbing the squealing toddler from Sawamura's arm to his arms. He lifted the baby in the air making each team's mothers to almost have a heart attack.

"Bu-bukoto san, please be careful!" Akaashi worryingly said as he position his hands behind Shoyo's back, fearing that the baby will fall from the hyperactive owls hold.

Suddenly a death aura was imitating from their side. The owl captain nervously glance to his side only to see a mother crow, 'smiling' at him.

Akaashi and Bukoto sweetdropped as he slowly lower the giggling baby towards his chest hugging him tightly but softly.

"Bukoto, If I were you I wouldn't have done---!" Sugawara's words was cutted off when a big hands cover his mouth to avoid any colorful words to escape.

"Now now Koushi-kun, calm down." Sawamura cooed his partner making the ash haired to slowly cool off.

"I guess, I will do the talking then." A female voice interrupted the commotion making all males simultaneously looked at her direction, scaring the hell out of Yachi. Tanaka and Noya then started to simp over her while the female ignores her making Tanaka sigh dreamily.

"I still love her even though she ignores me."

Kiyoko walked towards the now scared Bukoto and grabbed Hinata to her arms.

"I will take this opportunity to start our propaganda then."

"What propaganda?"

"What is it?"

"Does it include no more volleyball practice?"

"Propaganda for foods?"

"Such a pig."

"Shut up."

"Idiots."

"That's not nice, Tsukki."

"Urusai, Yamaguchi."

"Gomen Tsukki."

"Will it include more milk for Kageyama?"

"You are just addicted to milk, Tobio-chan."

"Shuddup door."

"SO MEAN!"

"QUIET!" Kiyoko's voice echoed throughout the gym as she cover the tiny ears of the toddler who was munching at a peeled banana which magically appeared.

The Hinata simps quickly fetch their phone and snapped some photos at this adorable scene while other took a video.

Kiyoko ignore it and continued.

"As I was saying the propaganda was about Shoyo. Hinata's Protection Squad should be commence." The boys quickly nodded their head and stood straight up.

"I agree. No one can kidnap Hinata."

"No one can hurt him."

"No one can touch him."

"No one can take him."

"Or they will die." Everyone looked at Sugawara like he was crazy making the karasuno's mom raised his bro.

"What this is Shoyo we are talking about." Everyone just shrugged and silently agree as they looked at the baby who was now smiling at them making their hearts to swell with the warmness.

"If it is for shoyo, we will kill." Kiyoko nodded and pointed at the white board which randomly appears.

"Just state this."

"We, boys volleyball Player, hereby pledge that we will protect, Hinata Shoyo, at all cost even if it takes our life." Everyone sweatdropped.

"Isn't it too much?" Kuroo mumble but when he looked at the innocent baby who was now crawling around he shake his head.

"I don't think it's too much. Hinata Shoyo from the concrete shall be protected." Ushijima firmly said making the others nod their head.

"Chibi-chan is too precious to be harm." Oikawa seriously stated making the other almost freak out.

"Stop being serious, Shittykawa. That's creepy."

"STOP BEING A MEANIE, IWA-CHAN!"

"He may be a total dumbass but he stays with me, even though I have this horrible attitude." Kageyama softly stated gripping his pants tightly.

"He don't have a choice, king." Tsukishima said as he looked away, even he won't admit it he just wanted Kageyama to calm down, trying to avoid everyone's look.

"Shut up, you beanpole!"

"Stop ruining the moment, Saltyshimaaaa!"

"Tch."

"You do care, huh tsukki?" Tsukkishima didn't answered but Yamaguchi can see the meek nod from the salted palm tree.

Even no one said it they agreed on one thing. Hinata made them comfortable. Hinata made them feel Warm and good. Hinata made them feel loved. Hinata made them feel equal. And if it's for Hinata they will do anything.

If it is for Hinata Shoyou.

----

A/n: Hi everyone, sorry for updating so slowly. I have been so busy lately and I can't find time to post this draft. I guess I well be like this for a while, I hope you all can understand.

Thank you for your votes and comments everyone. It really motivated me to write more.

Also, I have read a comment about comparing my story against other and saying that I "abandoned" this. It really feel me bad, I know I don't make such a wonderful stories but I still trying my best to improve my self. I also didn't abandon this story, I just don't have the time to post quickly. I also told you that I am not fluent in english and I am still learning.

Sorry for venting this out but I am just really sad about it. If you don't like my works then please don't compare it. This is my first ever story and I don't want to stop it without even finishing because of a comment that made me feel down.

That's all, respect and love one another.

Keep safe and healthy everyone. Godbless.

Aki-chan peace out~

updated note: I just realizes, I am quite the sensitive individual back them, smh. anywho, I hope you did enjoy this story though.