Chapter 6

Xiao Zhan stretched out his hand, Wang Yibo felt someone grab the collar of his woolen coat from behind. 'He recognized me even in the scarf...... Jiyang, you smelly fart, you said that no president notices his employee.' Wang Yibo closed his eyes in fear and began to pray.

Xiao Zhan pulled Wang Yibo by the collar from behind. "How will it be closed if you stand between the doors?" His voice sent chill sensation in Wang Yibo's body.

Wang Hauxuan chuckled.

Only Wang Hauxuan was speaking in the elevator, he was telling Xiao Zhan's today's schedule.

"And what about the new product..... how is the feedback of the people?" Xiao Zhan asked Hauxuan, Wang Yibo's ears perked up, he wanted to know how the product he made was faring in the food market. 

"That..... people are liking its taste, they have liked it a lot in terms of health." the other replied.

"hmm..... *Thinking* He is capable" Wang Yibo smiled with satisfaction upon hearing Xiao Zhan's state. 

Ting......

The elevator stopped at its destination and the door opened, as soon as the door opened, Wang Yibo turned to the president of his company, for greeting him he bowed down and fled from there.

He reached his department walking with quick steps, he took a step to go inside he bump with someone.

" ahh......" The girl screamed and fell on her bum on the ground. " senior why have you wrapped the scarf around your face like this."said and made a pout because of pain.

"Sorry..... Lee Qiqi! That I didn't see you coming." Yibo said softly and gave Lee Qiqi a hand.

" Never mind.... But senior, are you running away from someone? "  Lee Qiqi asked innocently, and waited in anticipation of an answer.

" anh?? ..... No, it's actually that it is very cold today, that's why I am wearing a scarf." Lee Qiqi took a good look at Wang Yibo from head to toe.

"Your health is bad?......But you seem absolutely fine, senior....... And it's sunny today, if you're feeling cold, you can sit in the sun." " Concern was evident in Lee Qiqi's voice, Wang Yibo did not say anything further, he did not understand whether he should cry or laugh at his situation.

The day passed with work and the evening knocked with fatigue.

Wang Yibo was walking alone on the street, he looked at the sky covered with clouds , rubbed both his hands together in the desire of warmth.

He put his hand in his coat pocket and took out the phone and called Jiyang, in no time the call was answered from the other side.

" Hey Jiyang.... you will be at your home today?" Yibo asked.

"What? I don't want to die alone in this prison......, I will come to your house" Jiyang replies sounds a bit irritate.

"Okay fine, so let's eat something good somewhere?"

"Yes, I also have to forget those absurd talks of my father".

..
..

It was dinner time, Xiao Zhan and his grandmother Baoshan were sitting at the table , having the light dinner with two dishes and a soup.

"The members of the board of director are happy with your work.... Well done My Grandson " Baoshan said happily, Xiao Zhan chewed the food of his mouth and spoke in surprise.

"Is that you grandma?"

Baoshan glared at him angrily.

"No I means, today you didn't talk about me getting married"