Chapter 8

There was silence for a while, and Wang Yibo sat where he had been a while ago.

′′ Mm... Mr. President! I- actually I " It seemed as if Wang Yibo's words were lost, he didn't know what to say and how to explain?

"Where did you get this?" He asked Xiao Zhan, showing his ID.

"Yesterday..... in the elevator, you dropped it there " Xiao Zhan propped his left leg up on his right leg, leaning back in the chair as he sat down with his arms folded across his chest.

"What? You knew since yesterday, so why haven't you fired me yet?" He said biting his lip.

"Because of Song Jiyang!"

"Because of Song Jiyang????"

"hmm.... I met him yesterday evening," Xiao Zhan said and Wang Yibo was shocked, Jiyang knew that , yet he did not tell him anything. ' Traitor '

Xiao Zhan begins to tell him -

The elevator stopped at its destination, Wang Yibo burst out of the door as soon as it opened.

Behind him, Xiao Zhan could only watch his body disappear in a flash of light.

But takkk sound caught Wang Hauxuan's attention, Picked up the card lying on the floor that was attached to the ribbon " heyyy" and called out to Wang Yibo but he had already left from there.

" what is that? " Xiao Zhan asked Hauxuan.

"This is his ID......Wang Yibo is written on it" Hauxuan read the name written on it and unintentionally piqued Xiao Zhan's interest.

Xiao Zhan extended his hand and Wang Hauxuan placed the ID on his palm. With a little effort, Xiao Zhan recognized that eyes. The eyes of the person in that picture were dark brown in colour, very beautiful with a flirtatious mood.

"Song Jiyang???" he muttered, but the realization that he recognized the man , made his eyes sharp .

“huh? Did you say something?” Wang Hauxuan asked and Xiao Zhan shook. “Then why are you smiling like that?”

" Nothing..... " Hauxuan shrugged his shoulders after listening to Xiao Zhan "Whatever!"

After going to his office, Xiao Zhan called Song Jiyang. Seeing the call coming from an unknown number, Song Jiyang picked up the call and spoke.

′′ I said that I don't want any loan ′′ There was irritation in his voice.

" Xiao Zhan speaking " Hearing the voice on the other side, his phone slipped but luckily he caught it.

Bringing it up to his ears again, he said, his voice faltered, "W-wrong n-number."

"I was wondering what if I tell your dad the truth?"

"F*ck" Song Jiyang cursed "W-what are you talking about?"

Xiao Zhan chuckled, "stop the drama.......I'm sending an address, meet me in an hour"

"Who are you to call me..... I will not come" Song Jiyang said haughtily.

"It's okay as you wish, if you come then it's okay and if you don't come then I will reach Song Mansion" Xiao Zhan threatens him. 

"ah-nooo I'm coming, you send the address" This time his voice was heard soft.

He hung up the phone.