Chapter 9

"traitor, fucker...... why didn't you tell me earlier" Wang Yibo shouted to Song Jiyang. He clutched his neck in his claws, which made Song Jiyang a little short of breath.

"Why aren't you saying anything haan?"

"ascchoel leuve mo neeck ( asshole leave my neck) " Song Jiyang said with difficulty.

" Oh sorry " Wang Yibo let go of his neck and turned away a bit.

* Cough, cough* "Asshole, if I hadn't stopped you, you have already killed me right now."  Song Jiyang curses.

Wang Yibo casually rolled his eyes. " but I am not sorry..... It's all your fault, you didn't tell me even once that Xiao Zhan knew everything about me"

" ah- sorry" Song Jiyang pouted cutely and made puppy eyes.

"sorry your dick......don't say that, i am not gonna forgive you anyways"Wang Yibo swelled with anger. 

"Please..... We are friends from high school, will you leave me like this?..... I saved you when they used to bully you in high school" Song Jiyang blackmailed, reminding the old things.

"Yes and because of you we both got beaten up by them" Wang Yibo hissed angrily.

" Hehe..... " Song Jiyang laughed nervously " leave it all in the past " and tried to change the topic.

"If something happens to me tomorrow, only you will be responsible for it"

"Yeah, okay, have you ate anything ?........ i can cook for you " Jiyang smiled at him and trying to woo him for food.

"It is better that I take poison." Yibo grumble

..
..

The night passed and morning came.

The two young men sitting at the breakfast table were eating with their granny .

Calmly, but for how long because she was staring at Xiao Zhan with her sharp eyes and wanted to yell at him.

"Granny..... do you want to say something" Xiao Zhan asked, taking his eyes off his plate.

"How dare you talk to Mr. Song and call off your marriage? " Mrs. Baoshan Shanre yelped and glare at him. 

"Granny..... I was not interested that's why"

"But you said earlier that you want to get married."

" Yes Song Jiyang is not my match "

"How can you say that, I have met that boy myself, that boy is so pretty" Mrs Baoshan tried to persuade him

Hauxuan was sitting there eating quietly and listening to their argument when "XUAN" Mrs. Baoshan called out to him loudly.

"yes granny" he replied politely.

"change his schedule , I am fixing some blind date..... It is your responsibility to take him there on time"

" Of course granny " Hauxuan smiled with his stuffed mouth with dumpling.

"What? Of course." Xiao Zhan glare at Xuan.

But Xuan ignored his glare and started talking with Mrs. Baoshan.

..
..

After finishing his morning business, Yunxi was in his kitchen cooking breakfast for himself. 

Holding the ladle, the crisp smell filled the kitchen as he poured the thin white better in the black pan.

After roasting the crepe lying in the pan to half a crisp, he flipped it over and cracking a egg , poured and spread it.