Chapter 17

"Good morning Mr. president" He said to Xiao Zhan.

Wang Haoxuan, who was standing next to him, looked at him in surprise upon hearing Xiao Zhan's words towards Yibo "Good morning." His voice was smooth.

'he spoke nicely to him today'

..

"Senior Wang! Won't you go to lunch?" It was time for lunch and Wang Yibo was still busy with his work when Lee Qiqi asked him.

Looking at Wang Yibo, it seemed that he had no intention of going to lunch today. He listened to Lee qiqi and spoke without looking at her.

" mm... You guys go, I'm not hungry  "

Lee qiqi shrugged her shoulders and left for lunch without saying anything.

Wang Yibo threw the file on the table and sat down leaning on the back of the chair. "ahh, if only I was the president of this company, then I would not have to work this much hard and I would not be in debt either."

"How cool would it be to be the boss, wouldn't it? only place orders and bully innocent employees like me. Huh! " Wang Yibo was muttering to himself.

..

"Zhan! What did you think of Miss Gao's proposal." Wang Haoxuan asked, putting his portal device aside.

"Tell her I don't want....." Xiao Zhan said

"But she wants to meet you and settle this matter, shall I fix your meeting with her?"

"No! I am not interested in merging with her company" Once again Xiao Zhan refused.

"But she owns the top one company here right now." Haoxuan reasoned "you should meet her once"

"If she is the best, So what will she benefit from us? we are on the top ten "

"......"

“The share value of our company is increasing rapidly and as seen in the food market, our products are economical and of good quality along with taste. " Xiao Zhan said and Wang Haoxuan nodded. "Any common person can easily afford these products."

"And she's afraid we might replace her." Haoxuan said and nodded, he seemed to understand.

"hmm and her fear is justified too, I will try my best to have IOD at that height where her company is today"
Xiao Zhan's full confidence spoke.

..
..

The sky was surrounded by a black sheet, it was evening. Everyone was leaving their work place and going to their place of residence.

"huff it's so heavy that i can't carry it anymore" Jiyang put that big and heavy box down on the ground. He looked at the road leading to his apartment building, which is not more then five or six meters far away from where he is standing. He sighed in exhaustion.

"I wish I had a boyfriend who could carry my stuff" he made a pout.

He picked up the box and was just about to take his step forward when someone called from behind.

" I help you carry it? " The voice was familiar, but Song Jiyang was thinking that where did he hear this voice, he turned as soon as he realized.

"Are you stalking me?" 

"....." Haoxuan came to him and took the box from his hand "It's heavy" and commented.

"But please don't drop it, it's lighter than me" Song Jiyang said sarcastically.

Haoxuan bit his lip and hesitated a bit "mm....forgive me for that day. I didn't mean to let you down."

"Yes, you did not want that....., it's me I am heavy"

"....."

"Well you live nearby?" Haoxuan changed the course.

"Yes, in the nearby building."

Both of them stopped in front of the said building . Haoxuan looked up. 'He lives here too?'

" We are here " Jiyang said and extended his hand so that he could take the box from the other's hand.

"I live here too" Haoxuan said.

" Really.... Which apartment?"

"702"

"and my 703" Song Jiyang spoke with excitement

"So you're my neighbour?" Haoxuan asked, He thought he would one day teach his neighbour a good lesson for giving him sleepless nights . But what to do now, his neighbour is innocent and cute in appearance. 

Haoxuan let out a deep breath. "Well you live alone?"

"Yes, I live alone, why?" Song Jiyang asked, both of them came inside and stopped near the lift.

" Nothing"

Haoxuan put his stuff in his apartment and went on his way after wishing him goodnight.

In the morning Xiao Zhan got ready and came downstairs.

" Good morning, Grandson" Mrs Baoshan said seeing him coming.She was sitting on the sofa in the living hall with her cup of tea.

"Good morning Granny....." Xiao Zhan said and noticed that Mrs. Baoshan had a silver colored card with a basket of fruits and sweets in front of her , just by looking at it , it was known that it was an invitation to something. 

"So you are going to Auntie Duan's..." Xiao Zhan said and came and sat down, herbal tea was served in front of him too.

"You are right, your Auntie Duan has sent this invitation. This is her company's silver jugli."

"So when are you leaving?" Xiao Zhan raised his teacup and took a sip.

"Not me but you... you are leaving" On hearing this, Xiao Zhan's tea spilled and he started coughing.

"What happened?" She cares.

"But why me?" Xiao Zhan seemed to be afraid of something. He was hesitating to go there.

"Duan wants to meet you, she has wanted to meet you ever since you came back to China"

"Then why don't you call Auntie Duan here, it would be better if she comes here instead of me going there." Xiao Zhan gave an excuse.

"Why do you always refuse to go there?"

Xiao Zhan frowned, it's not that Xiao Zhan doesn't want to go to Shanghai. But he has some old memories that don't want to let him go there.

"You don't like Auntie Duan?"

'The reason is not Auntie Duan, but her three daughters, who follow me like a bee on a honeycomb and it's irritating.' Xiao Zhan thought, remembering that whenever he went to the Duan family in Shanghai, the three girls would follow him calling gege, gege.

Gege this gege that..... Sometimes all three fight for Xiao Zhan. And the biggest torture for Xiao Zhan was that he had to eat the food prepared by those three butterflies and tell which one is better. Thinking of those days, a shiver ran through Xiao Zhan's veins.

"granny you go this time, I will go to see Auntie Duan some other day"

"But I booked your flight "

"???"

"And Wang Ji's too... take him with you and have fun........"

" Wangji? " Xiao Zhan muttered and smirked thoughtfully.

"And yes, I forgot to tell you that your Uncle Lin will also be there, tell him to call his mother sometimes." Mrs Baoshan said, finishing her tea as she stood up and left.

Xiao Zhan's expression changed upon hearing Xiao Lin's name. Absolutely without any emotion.

                     •••••••••••••