Chapter 18

Xiao Zhan tells Wang Yibo that he is getting three days off this week and Wang Yibo is elated.

But knowing that he has to go to Shanghai with Xiao Zhan and attend Mrs. Duan's party with him , he was fuming with anger but what can he do other then accepting the invitation. He would dare to say no to Xiao Zhan, but he didn't have the heart of stone to say no to Mrs. Baoshan. He only can decide that he should laugh or cry over this.

...

Shanghai's been a busy city, as every day and the night here is bright not much different then Beijing.

A black car stoped in front of the Duan mansion, an aristocratic family in Shanghai.

The first person to get out of that car was well dressed, with the handsome face he attracted almost every one's attention to himself. A man followed him , he stepped out from the car and smile awkwardly , not because the stares but he was not use to what he was wearing.  

Wang Yibo's hand went to the tie around his neck. He feels like those clothes are tight for him.

"Don't leave my side after you go inside," Xiao Zhan whispered softly in his ear and a grin crept on his pink lips.

Seeing from a distance, anyone would feel that he has spoken loving words in the ear of another person.

He put his arm in Wang Yibo's " perfect"

"what's perfect?" Rolling his eyes, Yibo muttered

Are they lovers!

This question was going on in everyone's mind. Two handsome and sexy men of the party are already taken.

Pity!

"Behave well, everyone here is familiar with grandma, seeing you with me they would like to know about my relation with you........ " Xiao Zhan said to Wang Yibo and Yibo's lips pursed into a pout.

"So when have I not behaved well?...... And Mr. President, if anyone here would recognize me? "

"No one will recognize you"  Xiao Zhan had just taken his steps to the mansion that a woman came out from there. She was dressed elegant clothe and there was a handbag which looks extremely expensive. 

Some of her hair was gray but her tight skin was keeping her 50 years old age from showing through.

"Oh ZhanZhan! You have grown so much." That woman was none other than the host of the party and Xiao Zhan's aunt, Mrs. Duan Yin.

She pinched and pulled Xiao Zhan's cheek like he was still a six year old kid. Not much but Mrs. Duan's grip was so tight that when she released his cheek, it turned red like a tomato.

Xiao Zhan couldn't help only smile awkwardly, he always want to avoid Mrs Duan only because of this .

"How are you, Auntie? You became a bit old and a bit fat too," Xiao Zhan said teasingly.

"What did you say? I am old and fat" Mrs Duan grabbed his ear and twisted.

" Ahh sorry sorry..... Auntie I would not tease you again "  

Seeing this, Wang Yibo giggled.

Mrs Duan looked at Wang Yibo, "Zhanzhan..... you came with someone?" she whispered to Xiao Zhan.

But Wang Yibo overheard her. Wang Yibo stepped forward and bowed to her. "My name is Wang yi..... I mean Lan Wang ji....... you looks gorgeous Mrs Duan." He gave her a pretty smile.

Mrs. Duan was flattered to hear his melodious voice. She smiled

" oww.... You are flattering me! By the way you and ZhanZhan?"

"He is my boyfriend" Xiao Zhan said.

"......"

Wang Yibo smiled, that smile was a bit awkward as if saying that unfortunately this is the truth.

"hehe..... Mrs. Xiao didn't tell me anything, when I asked her she said that you are single"

" yeah aunty, that was a few weeks back then granny didn't know about our relationship"

"Aish...... my three daughters were waiting for you, now what should I say to them" Mrs Duan said and looked at Wang Yibo who stood there with only a smile plastered on his lips.

"Is he really your boyfriend?" she whispered to Xiao Zhan.

" Hmm why ?"

" He is so pretty! " she exclaimed

After hearing this, Wang Yibo stood up even more confident, Xiao Zhan's eyes fixed on him and he just stared at him for a while.

For the first time Xiao Zhan saw him with this look 'indeed he is pretty' 

Xiao Zhan has met many count of beauty in his life but look who attracted his attention today, an ordinary boy.

It was not the slender legs , fair skin, almond eyes which caught his eyes but it was something which can't be mold in the words.

Mrs Duan said some words which Xiao Zhan didn't even hear but he replied with hmm.

"Are you even listening to me?" Mrs Duan said and Xiao Zhan looked at her.

"Uhm yeah"

"You don't intend to stand here, do you? Then let's go inside."

Mrs Duan said and started walking ahead, Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo were walking behind her.

"How do you know the woman is Mrs. Duan?" Xiao Zhan asked.

"I too belong to this world, Mrs Duan's field is different but she is a well known personality"

' great he is not stupid like others '

There was winsome embellishment inside and looking at the dress of the people present there, it seemed that everyone would be from the noble family, after going inside Wang Yibo started to feel a bit uncomfortable.

He felt his hand is wrap in a warm palm, and it squeeze as if he was reassuring him that there was nothing to feel uncomfortable of.

Again, Wang Yibo smiled like before.

"Zhanzhan" the three girls' voices echoed in the hall at the same time. Which gave goosebumps to Xiao Zhan as well as to Wang Yibo.

•••••••••