Chapter 23

A few days later.

While passing through the corridor, Xiao Zhan heard laughter. The voice was familiar, his feet stopped automatically. He peeped inside. Seeing him stop, Haoxuan stopped too, peering inside from behind him to see what such an interesting thing was.

Wang Yibo's laugh was coming from inside, he was talking and laughing with his junior. His smile was charming, and he looked very cheerful.

There, Xiao Zhan was staring at his smiling from a side, unconsciously a smile appeared on his lips too.

' huh? He smiles more than necessary these days. ' Haoxuan thought.

Ba~damp......... Ba~damp...........

'What is that sound,' Xiao Zhan and Haoxuan both thought. Suddenly Zhan felt his breathing slow down and his heart rate increased. He held his pounding heart.

'What is happening to me? '

Seeing Xiao Zhan like this, Haoxuan panicked, thinking that Xiao Zhan was suffering from some physical problem. He held Xiao Zhan and supported him.

"Are you okay?" she asked in a panic. His voice penetrated inside and caught the attention of Wang Yibo who was also there.

Yibo looked over to see Xiao Zhan clutching his heart and Haoxuan was supporting him. He rushed came to them.

" Mr president! " The anxiety was evident in his voice. He grabbed Xiao Zhan by the waist.

Xiao Zhan lifted his eyelids and looked at him, feeling better now. He felt that the pace of his heartbeat was going straight. 

"I'm fine." He straightened up.

"......." Haoxuan, Little by little he understood what was the matter.

" Ooo! Great!.........  Well"

" Good bye " That was all Xiao Zhan said and went on his way, leaving both Haoxuan and Wang Yibo behind.

Wang Yibo "........" , Yibo looked at Haoxuan as if asking what all this was .

"well...... i don't know" Saying this, Haoxuan also went in the same direction that Xiao Zhan went.

There Wang Yibo stood watching, shrugged his shoulders, and went inside to go about his business. 

Mr. President's actions were strange to Wang Yibo for the past few days. Today he was sitting for lunch in the afternoon and was talking to Lee qiqi.

Just then the sound of peeep came from his phone, he checked his phone. There was a message from Mr. President.

Xiao Zhan [Come see me tonight at XXX]

Wang Yibo frowned after reading this. Why is he calling me there? After all, what is going on in the mind of that pervert? He can't be, I am thinking too much, I agree that nowadays his actions are strange, still.

Xiao Zhan [ Don't think too much, according to the story told by you, we met today for grandmother, so she asked me to take you out for dinner]

" ohh..... Hehe I was thinking of something else. Mr. President is a docile person not a pervert". he muttered to himself.

"Senior Wang, did you say something?" Lee Qiqi asked.

" Ah no nothing "

'Should I wear something casual or else'

Then there was a notification sound on the phone.

[Come with dressed nice and don't wear make up, you look ugly and I can't stand it ]