Chapter 13

No proofread, you can point out the mistakes
..............

"Xuan! Where are you going?" Xiao Zhan said glaring at him.

"Outside...... I shouldn't be here while you both kiss " Haoxuan said casually.

"What rubbish?" Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan shouted together.

"What? You two weren't kissing?" Xuan asked.

"Wang Haoxuan! Stop talking nonsense......." Xiao Zhan threatened him angrily. But Haoxuan didn't give him much attention. He rolled his eyes and came inside and sat on the couch.

Wang Yibo was standing there with his head bowed. "Mr. President, may I go?"

"hmm"

..

It was almost evening, that lean man wearing a light gray coat was walking on the street down He had a cup of coffee in his hand and his entire attention was on his phone.

The result of not paying attention to the street while walking was that he bumped with someone. The cup of coffee dropped from his hand and fell down. He looked down at the coffee for a while, as if he was mourning for that coffee. 

" Sorry, actually I...." the other said .

He raised his eyes from the spilled coffee and looked at him and he just kept on looking at him with a mouth a gap........ His angry eyes became calm like the ocean as soon as he saw the man standing in front of him.

His heart beat was going faster than usual. 'This is the same man... who bumped into me that day in the mall' Jiyang thought and an irresistible smile bloomed on his lips.

" It was my fault I was so busy wit...."

" Of course it's you "  Song Jiyang said, cutting off Wang Hauxuan in the middle.

"Huh"

' This is a good opportunity, isn't it? ' Jiyang thought and felt happy.

"But I can forgive you if , if you buy me a cup of coffee " Song Jiyang proposed. Hearing this, Wang Haoxuan's lips curled up into a cocky smile. ' opportunity '

" But.... "

"There's a Starbucks right here on the next street, we can walk over there." Jiyang smiled and said, Wang Hauxuan turned his gaze away from Jiyang's face. ' his smile '

"What happened? Are you denying me?" Song Jiyang said with pout, he sounded different.

"Then hurry up, I have no time to spare for you." Wang Haoxuan sounded harsh , as soon as he said he took his step forward and walked towards where Starbuck is.

" How impolite? " Song Jiyang grumble.

" Hey wait for me" And went after Wang Haoxuan.

After walking a distance for a few minutes, they were now standing inside the starbuck's, Wang Haoxuan bought two cups of coffee.

"sir here" the staff there asked Haoxuan to pay.

"I'll pay," said Song Jiyang and held out his card to the staff.

"I'm paying," Haoxuan said to the staff and extended his card to her.

" ah... haha ​​sir do you both want to pay separately for your cups" the staff asked.

"I am paying for both the cups" they both said in unison.

"Both of you?"

"Your coffee spilled because of me so Let me pay " Haoxuan said to Jiyang.