Chapter 30

Wang Yibo said yes to Xiao Zhan but he is worried about how he will face Mrs. Baoshan, what will he say. How will he apologize for his lies?

Mrs Baoshan likes Wang ji, but after knowing the truth, will she see him in the same way, what if she don't accept him as Wang Yibo .

Trust is like glass, once it is broken, it cannot be the same again. 

Wang Yibo stood at the front of the room, his mind occupied with all these things. Across the door, Mrs. Baoshan was waiting for her grandson and his boyfriend, while Wang Yibo stood outside, trying to muster up his courage.

He looked at Xiao Zhan standing next to him as a warmth gripped his hand.

"Don't think so much Granny is strict sometimes but she is not evil, obviously no one likes lies but granny may forgive if we tells the truth"

"She will forgive me because I am nothing to her but you, you are her grandson , she'll feel hurt when she finds out you lied to her ."

Xiao Zhan is also afraid that granny had put her trust in him. And what did he do?......Told a lot of lies.

"Let's go in." Xiao Zhan pushed open the door and walked in with Yibo.

"Ooo Wang ji..... come here...... after how many days I am seeing you!" Mrs Baoshan called.

Wang Yibo walks up to her and greets her but doesn't say much. Mrs Baoshan senses that today is a bit awkward. Wang Yibo is a cheerful young man in her eyes, so why is he so gloomy today. 

"What's the matter, why are you both standing like this, sit down....... I have ordered before both of you come. Today I have ordered special fish soup. You both will definitely like it" Mrs Baoshan said and both sat down.

"So Wangji! How were you these days...... I've been wanting to meet you for a long time. Thought I'd invite you home for dinner, but ZhanZhan brought me here to meet you."

"I'm fine gr.... Mrs Baoshan" Mrs. Baoshan frowned upon Yibo calling him 'Mrs Baoshan'.

"What's the matter, you two are acting strange today?"

" granny! we have something to tell you"

"Mn.. say what's the matter?"

The waiter brings all the dishes ordered by Mrs Baoshan and serves them on the table.

"Granny...... I made a mistake, can you forgive me?" When Xiao Zhan said this, Mrs. Baoshan's expression changed immediately. Worried as to what was the matter, she looked at Wang Yibo, eager to know.

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo told her from beginning everything and apologized. Both of them chose their every word carefully so that there should be no misunderstanding.

Mrs. Baoshan was very shocked by this fact, when we come out of the world of illusion, then everything seems like a lie to us.

Anger was clearly pouring out of his face. 

"How much I trusted you both, but what have you done. Zhanzhan I didn't expect this from you, if you didn't like someone then you didn't need to make up stories"   Mrs Baoshan stood up from there they both stood with her . And spoke with deep sorrow.

"Today I am feeling disappointed, maybe I have done something wrong" And she was just about to leave when Wang Yibo knelt down in front of her.

" Mrs Baoshan.......Mr president didn't mean to hurt you......He just wanted to avoid a marriage which has no meaning" Wang Yibo's eyes filled with tears.

Xiao Zhan also came and sat down on his knees beside him, and apologized. "Granny...... Your anger is absolutely justified. But this poor grandson of yours is willing to repent for his mistakes"

"Mrs Baoshan....... Mr president told me once that he is nothing without you..... And " Wang Yibo didn't finish talking then Mrs Baoshan said "You both stand up"

Her face seemed as if her anger had calmed down in a moment.

"I'm not angry, I'm just a little shocked. Zhanzhan doesn't lie before, but he lied this time. This shows how much marriage means to him I am satisfied now you both told me this yourself . " Mrs Baoshan said and touched Xiao Zhan's cheek, there was a sad smile 'I don't want to be the reason for your misery again'

"I have liked him since the first day.......look how preety his face is. "
Mrs Baoshan said and both smiled, Wang Yibo is now free from this worry. But one thing Mrs. Baoshan remembered "one minute.... So that day, both of you were not playing in the office."

This embarrassed Wang Yibo, bit his lip, and said softly, "Granny just forget what I said that day."

" why? You think my grandson is not a good player " she teased him and Xiao Zhan was smiling.

.....
.....

"Wang Yibo where were you I have been trying to call you for so many days and you are not answering even one of my calls" Jiyang lashes out at him as soon as he opens the door.

"Why are you yelling so early in the morning?" Yibo put his finger in his ear and rubbed. 

"I am shouting? It is your fault you are not answering my calls"  Song jiyang's brows furrowed. 

"I was busy," Yibo said and let him in.

"You were busy..... I think you were ignoring me" Song jiyang said sarcastically. But Yibo didn't give ear to him , He poured himself a glass of water and started drinking.

"Or did you find someone" Wang Yibo chocked as soon as he heard it.

"I'm talking nonsense? Then why is your facial expression like this?" Song jiyang walked to him

Wang Yibo watched him walking carefully ; Song Jiyang's feet were not as graceful as he is always.

“What happened to your leg?” Jiyang's face turned pale when Wang Yibo asked.

" Nothing...... don't change the topic  "

"I thought you gave someone a Christmas present" Yibo smirked. "tell me how it was"

"Shut up"

"Jiyang tell me" a fight started between the two.

After fighting both got tired and started panting. Both threw their bodies on the sofa, Yibo said "you lost, so today's hot pot is from you"

"Why me"

"Because you lost the fight"

"fuck you" Jiyang

"fuck you too darling" Wang Yibo.

Jiyang rolled his eyes, hold his waist and hissed with pain.

•••••••••••