Chapter 24

Laying on the bed, Xiao Zhan was thinking deeply about his illness.  Is there really no cure for this disease called love sickness? Is it that serious? how much time does he have? All these thoughts were clouding his mind.

He opened his eyes and sat up. He picked up his phone from the bedside table, searched. 'Cure for love sickness? '

And he got only this.

Lovesickness refers to the strong feelings that arise from being unable to be with your loved one physically or emotionally. This can originate from many situations, such as:
Not being able to confess your love to the person

" Not being able to confess your love? Will I be fine if I confess to that person? " Xiao Zhan whispered, and called the doctor, it was late at night so his phone was received after a while.

" Mr. Xiao what could be the reason for calling at this time" The doctor just muttered in his sleep.

"Will my illness be cured if I confess?" Xiao Zhan asked.

"huh? Confess? What are you saying?"

"You're not listening to me? Do you find this all a joke?" Xiao Zhan shouted from the other end of the phone. And the Doctor's sleep was completely disturbed by his shouting.

"I am asking what kind of confession?"

"Will my love sickness be cured if I confess to the one I love?" Xiao Zhan asked softly.

And after listening Xiao Zhan,  doctor chuckled.

" Why are you laughing? " Xiao Zhan frown and growled irritated.

"Sorry sorry...... It will be all right."

"Was it that easy?"  

" yes Mr Xiao and I wanted to tell you this earlier too. But no problem....... you confess and yes don't forget to kiss her/him . It is said that a kiss helps to tell the person you love how much you love him/her . "

" Kiss?? "

"It's not too late." Xiao Zhan looked at the clock, it was about 12 midnight, he got up, put the sleeper on his feet and left the room.

...

Mrs Baoshan has a habit of sleeping late, her eyes were not able to sleep till now.

A knock was heard outside the door, a voice followed with it. "Granny, are you sleeping?"  It was Xiao Zhan.

"Zhanzhan?" Zhanzhan here at this time? What is the matter?

"Why are you standing outside, come inside," Mrs Baoshan said and called him over.

Xiao Zhan came in and sat next to Mrs. Baoshan.

"What's the matter Zhanzhan? Is there any problem?" Mrs Baoshan asked tenderly .

"hmm, i want to confess you something" Xiao Zhan said calmly. Is it something serious? What can happen; what can be done? Mrs Baoshan thought. He held Baoshan's hand in both his soft palms, caressing her lovingly.

"Granny I-I love you"

"......" what happened to him today? Xiao Baoshan was numb for a moment . Xiao Zhan has come to her late night to say this. Surely he is in a dilemma and needs an answer.

" granny I really do...... You will never leave me right" his voice was full of hope for a yes . Mrs Baoshan remembered that little Xiao Zhan. Her eyes were filled with moisture, heart was filled with joy after getting so much love.

"You think I can leave my cutie pie and go anywhere, never"

Xiao Zhan hugs him, Baoshan smiles softly. "Zhanzhan, are you still three years old?"

" Hmm Zhanzhan is still three years old " he made a cute small pout . Puffing his cheeks he looks really more adorable.

" Hehe " both laugh.

" Granny loves you too...... Now go and sleep "

" Hmm" Xiao Zhan stood up and walked to the door but quickly returned he had forgotten something important.

" now what" Mrs Baoshan's brows raised in question.

Xiao Zhan bent down and kissed Mrs Baoshan's forehead. " Good night granny " Saying that he left from there.

" Huh??? what happened to him today " she smiled After a long time, Xiao Zhan did something like this. He still seemed as innocent as he was in his five year old age.

Xiao Zhan returned to his room and lay down on his soft mattress.

....

The days passed, Xiao Zhan's illness should have been cured, but as soon as that cute face came in front of him, because of which he had this so called lovesickness, he could not do anything even if he wanted to. He gets restless, heart palpitations increase , and carelessness would become a hobby on him.

His attention would be focused only on one place and he would not even be aware of it.

Wang Yibo walked in through his office door and the same thing happened to Xiao Zhan once again.

'Why didn't this disease get cured, the doctor had said that if I confess to the one I love, then this disease would get cured, then why?' Xiao Zhan thought. He was troubled from inside but from outside no one would tell from his face what is going on in his mind.

"Mr president" Wang Yibo waved to him, this was the fourth time Wang Yibo had called him. 

"hmm.....what is it"

" Once you had said that we should work with some other chefs and we should learn something from them, so I would like to suggest someone" Wang Yibo said and smiled. Xiao Zhan's entire attention was on his moving lips, he felt something different.

"STOP IT" shouted Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo flinched. he told it to his pounding heart.

Wang Yibo immediately fell silent. The smile on his lips also turned to a plain thin line.

He hesitantly asked "What sir?"

What should he say, why did he shout? If he tells the truth, the person in front will definitely consider him a fool. Xiao Zhan turned around and said, "Don't smile this much , it distracts the attention of the people around you."

".........." Wang Yibo.

It was something to shout about. ' are you a fool ' Wang Yibo wanted to ask but Xiao Zhan is his boss he didn't dare to .

Wang Yibo was looking at him  strangely, so Xiao Zhan turned his head to avoid his gaze.

••••••••