Chapter 29

Whatever happened yesterday gave sleepless nights to both of them. There was restlessness in both of their minds, but it seems that the effect of that kiss was more on Wang Yibo. Because Wang Yibo was still only thinking about what he would do tomorrow.

If Xiao Zhan appeared in front of him tomorrow, So how should he react?

With the turmoil thought, the moon of the night went away and the rays of the sun scattered on the earth.

It was a matter of relief for Wang Yibo that he had not yet encountered Xiao Zhan.

but how long,

He is working on something at the moment.

But his body goes cold when he hears his voice. Xiao Zhan called him in his office and said that he has got a very important job in the office and if he doesn't come then......  But does Wang Yibo have any other choice? Not at all.

Knock.......... Knock.......

The knock on the door brought Wang Yibo's arrival and a sly smirk on Xiao Zhan's face.

Coming in, Wang Yibo stood like an innocent child and waited for Xiao Zhan to speak.

"Mr Wang Yibo" his voice was enough to give him goosebumps. But what Xiao Zhan said next made Wang Yibo completely dumbfounded.

" I am going to sue on you"

" WHAT???? " He ain't got no more dirty jokes .

"Why is it surprising. I told you just to be prepared, I will file a case against you for sexually harassing me"

" what rubbish " Gritting his teeth, Wang Yibo said, his fists clenched.

" What is the nonsense in this. It is true that you kissed me forcefully in private yesterday, and also touched me, I felt your intention was not good."  Xiao Zhan said very calmly

"Haha and you think anyone would believe your nonsense." Wang Yibo laughed sarcastically.

"And why won't they believe?........ I will tell them that I am beautiful, rich and you had bad intentions towards me. And you sexually assaulted me as soon as you got a chance?" Xiao Zhan's words sent Wang Yibo into a whirlwind of thoughts. 'I didn't accept his proposal, is that why he is doing this to me' And he was so angry somewhere that he was thinking about him all last night.

"What do you want after all?" Wang Yibo screamed desperately. His eyes became moist, it seemed that he would cry anytime. 

" Take me to a dinner date " Xiao Zhan said and smiled. And seeing that smile of Xiao Zhan, Wang Yibo was fuming with anger.

But Zhan did not give him a chance to speak and said, "If you refuse, I will file a case and then you will have to take the responsibility."

"Now say yes or no"

Wang Yibo agreed and both reached the dinner date in the evening. The place was chosen by Xiao Zhan, just by looking everywhere you can tell how expensive it will be.

'I think my salary for this month will be spent on this,' thought Wang Yibo, looking around there.

The two sat at a table and Xiao Zhan ordered, The waiter put food on the table and left both of them alone.

Various dishes were placed on the table and Wang Yibo was staring at them with his eyes wide open.

He wanted to cry and laugh.

Xiao Zhan picked up the spoon and put a morsel of food in his mouth. Wang Yibo was only watching him eat and did not show any desire to eat. 

The cream on that spoon got on Zhan's lips, he licked the cream on his lips.

Wang Yibo was looking at him intently. ' His lips....... Are they really soft and sweet like cotton candy or is it just....... ' his attention fixed on the other's lips, and when he saw this, he involuntarily licked his own lips as well.

And Xiao Zhan realized this, and with that his lips curled up in a smirk.

"Why are you looking at me like this, I don't like your intentions, it looks like you want to eat me up" Xiao Zhan said sternly. But he was only teasing him.

"What the hell are you talking about...... I didn't look at you" When Yibo was caught, he turned his eyes and said .

"Ok then why are you blushing" The same old cocky smile was on Xiao Zhan's lips.

"Rubbish......" He touched his cheeks, his cheeks were hot but that was because of the heater there.

"tsk what a bad person you are, you have wet dreams about me and can't say yes to me" When Xiao Zhan talked about wet dreams, Wang Yibo panicked and glared at him .

" how do you know? " Wang Yibo said.

"........."

Xiao Zhan thought of teasing Wang Yibo, he didn't know that he himself would be dumbfounded.

There was no talk between the two for a while, Wang Yibo only wanted this land to explode and he would get stuck somewhere in the abyss, or this sky would break on him and he would disappear from this world. 

It was embarrassing.

But Xiao Zhan was overjoyed to know this. He continued to speak once again with the same sly smile.

"So you really think that way about me"

It was true that's why Wang Yibo could not lie.

"Actually I didn't want to do that...... MrpresidentIamsorry"

"Mr president?" Xiao Zhan's brows shot up. He leaned over the table to Wang Yibo and whispered. "Why don't you call me any sweet words..... Like darling, sweetheart, gege sound better or may be Laogong "

Wang Yibo's ears turned ruby ​​red this time, and Wang Yibo's heart was pounding at the words Laogong.

"And why should I call you by these names"

"If you don't like it, you can call me whatever you call me in your dreams." Xiao Zhan said and burst into laughter upon seeing Wang Yibo's face.

"You like me, so what are you afraid of?" Xiao Zhan held his hand and spoke.

Wang Yibo did not have the answer to this question, he himself did not know that he likes him, so what was he afraid of. He does not know that if his mom and dad come to know about this then how will they react.

He doesn't know how people will see him if he says yes to the president of a well-known company.

He doesn't know what will happen to Granny's believe if she learns the truth.

"Mr president...... I don't know. My mom and dad don't know that I am into boys. My dad might not like it"

"I'll meet them myself"

"Granny has a lot of faith in you, what about that faith after she learn the truth....."

"I'll tell her truth and apologise...... "

"If this is the case, then I myself will tell the whole truth to granny........... " 

Xiao Zhan walked up to her and looked into her eyes "So does that mean "yes"? "

"are you stupid" Wang Yibo spoke irritatedly. Xiao Zhan was happy , he kissed his lips.

" mmmm..... " Wang Yibo pinched his waist and Xiao Zhan wince with that slight pain.

•••••••••••