Chapter 7

The three Wang Yibo, Song Jiyang, and Luo Yunxi were sitting down around the table and having breakfast. There was only a low sound of chopping and chewing.

Wang Yibo and Song Jiyang were both about to leave Yunxi's house.

Then Wang Yibo fumbled in his coat pocket and was looking for something.

"What are you looking for?" Jiyang asked

"Can't find my ID? I had it in my pocket" Yibo was still searching for it.

"I-ID?" Jiyang sounded a little panicked and weird.

"You know?"

" n-no...... H-how would I-i know? " Jiyang's voice was faltering. Wang Yibo looked at him suspiciously. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Looks like you're hiding something"

" What? what rubbish " Wang Yibo didn't think to argue any longer, he just rolled his eyes.

' I had kept my ID in my pocket yesterday..... did I leave it on my working table?' He tried to focus his mind. ' I should check it first '

"Leave it all, I'm going to office. Message me the hotel address and time" Yibo said to Jiyang and Jiyang replied by nodding.

Wang Yibo was about to leave when he heard Jiyang's voice "Yibo...be on time."

" ok bye" he replied and thought ' why does he feel different today '

" Mmm... Bye "

..
..

Wang Yibo checked on his table as soon as he arrived but could not find the ID. "Senior Wang! What are you looking for?" Lee Qiqi's voice caught his attention.

"Have you seen my ID anywhere?"

Lee Qiqi shook her head in no.

" Ok "

"Wang Yibo......." Miss Gu called out to him and Yibo alerted. " Yes senior "

"Mr president has called you to his office."

"Me? Why? Means now?" Wang Yibo asked in a panic, yesterday he somehow avoided, but now what? No, he cannot go like this.

"Yes right now..... Mr. President is very happy with your work, he wants to talk to you."

' what do i do now' He thought, then his eyes went towards the mask kept on the table and immediately a wide smile appeared on his lips.

On the other hand Wang Hauxuan, President Xiao Zhan and the Chairperson of ' Inn of dreams 'Mrs. Baoshan Shanre was sitting in office, Mrs Baoshan was only speaking.

There was a knock on the door "Come in" Mrs. Baoshan said. Wang Yibo slowly took a step inside while opening the door .

As soon as he stepped inside, he greeted all the three people. Xiao Zhan took his head out from the papers and ran his eyes towards the voice.

The man standing there was hiding his face with a mask, Wang Hauxuan looked at him with making face, Xiao Zhan frown.

"Wang Yibo?" Hearing his own name from Xiao Zhan's lips, he felt a shiver in his body.

"Y-yes Mr. president"

"Why are you wearing a mask?"

"that........ Actually I have a little cold...... *Achhooo* * anchhoo* " He said while sneezing.

" oh it's ok you keep on wearing the mask" Mrs Baoshan said.

"Thank you Mam"

Wang Yibo said, bowed and then straightened up.