Chapter 28

Xiao Zhan doesn't like it at all if someone ignores him and just tries to avoid him.

He gets irritated by this. And today Wang Yibo is behind his irritability.

The response to Xiao Zhan's proposal had not come yet, and it bothered him that Yibo was not even talking to him, and on seeing him, he ran away as if he had seen a ghost.

Is he a ghost?

He is afraid that maybe he will be rejected.

That's why he decided that he himself would go and ask Wang Yibo why it was taking him so long. Yes agreed that he had said that he will wait but it does not mean that he should be made to wait for so long.

He closed his laptop and looked at the clock. "Where could he be?" Xiao Zhan left his chair at this thought and headed towards the Food Development Department in the search of his answer.

It was lunch time, Wang Yibo was having lunch with some of his co-workers.

Yuan Ai, Wang Yibo's junior, is his admirer. He likes to talk to his senior and learn from him. His mood is talkative.

Xiao Zhan arrives there looking for Wang Yibo. Xiao Zhan retook his steps but stopped midway when he saw a young man approach Wang Yibo with a tray of food in his hand and place it in front of him , said "Senior, your lunch" .

Wang Yibo looked at the tray and smiled at Yuan Ai. Seeing this, Xiao Zhan's face showed irritation.

"Thank You Ai, by the way I was about to go to bring lunch for myself" Wang Yibo spoke, his voice very soft and soothing.

'So he is here that's why he didn't even come to meet me, this boy is not more handsome than me'Xiao Zhan thought. He was worried about the relationship between Wang Yibo and Yuan Ai. The more he thought about it, the more angry he got.

"No problem senior, I would love doing all this for you," Yuan Ai said.

" you are really a sweet boy" Wang Yibo patted him on the head saying. Yuan Ai's cheeks turned red, he is really a sweet boy, if anyone spoke to him nicely and talked to him, his cheeks would turn red and this happened.

Seeing this, Xiao Zhan's forehead wrinkled with anger, 'He(Yuan Ai) has so much courage'

At this time, President Xiao had only one thought in his mind that he should drag Wang Yibo out of there. Even if Yibo likes someone else, then make it clear.

But Xiao Zhan did nothing to make everyone look at Wang Yibo in a strange way. He just came forward and made everyone aware of his presence there.

Everyone was sitting there eating food, but due to the presence of the President, they left their food and greeted him. Because this was the first time that President Xiao had come to the canteen.

Everyone had a look of surprise except for Wang Yibo who was taken aback and Yuan Ai who was happy to see Xiao Zhan because he had seen his ideal. Yuan Ai is still new to IOD and he always wanted to see his president in person.

Seeing the expression on Xiao Zhan's face, everyone was a little scared. After all, what is the matter that Mr. President himself has come here.

Xiao Zhan retraces his steps towards Wang Yibo and Yuan Ai. Wang Yibo panicked as all eyes were now on Wang Yibo. Yibo had only one thing going on in his mind. ' Why has he come here, does he want his answer. What would he say if he asked him in front of everyone? should he reject him outright or should he run away right now' With this thought, Wang Yibo's feet stood frozen.

Yibo was still immersed in these thoughts that Xiao Zhan left him and went to Yuan Ai.

"Yuan Ai.......... Right? You're new?" Xiao Zhan asked him and waited for an answer. Because the person in front of him was so excited that not a word came out of his mouth. He is new here and his president knows his name, this fact did not let his curiosity get digested.