Chapter 21

Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan both returned from Shanghai. Time and days were passing by well.

Yibo is honest in his work as always.

"Mr President! Is this dish okay?" Wang Yibo asked.

"Hmm, it tastes better now. Well done," Xiao Zhan said after tasting the dish on the plate. And Wang Yibo smiled.

" Now you can go "

Wang Yibo retraced his steps out of Xiao Zhan's office. Came out of the door, immediately his eyes fell on the woman coming from the corridor.

"Mrs. Xiao? " On seeing Baoshan, he quickly took his steps back to the office and locked it from inside.

Xiao Zhan's gaze turned to Wang Yibo when he heard the sound of the door lock, and a frown appeared. 'Is he crazy? ,

"Why are you back?" Xiao Zhan hadn't finished yet.

"Mrs. Xiao is here"

" What? "

"Yeah, coming to your office"

"But she didn't tell me"

"If she see me like this, she will comes to know the truth." Wang Yibo panicked.

"So act"

"And what about my clothes?"

"You're right, then hide"

" Where "

"behind the curtains"

"People will see through the window"

"So under the table"

"That's right," Wang Yibo said and hid under the table.

Until there was a second knock on the door .

Standing the other side of the door, Baoshan got irritated "Why has he locked the door?"

Xiao Zhan opened the door and let Baoshan in. Baoshan looked deeply at Xiao Zhan. "Why did you lock the door?"

"I was changing clothes," Xiao Zhan said, his voice not giving the impression that he was lying.

But still Mrs. Baoshan had some doubts, she didn't quite believe Xiao Zhan's words. Xiao Zhan has the same clothes on his body that he wore when he left the house in the morning, even his shoes.

Something fishy, Mrs Baoshan looked around the office, everything in its right place.

Both sat facing each other. "Grandma, you here , you didn't told me that you are gonna come?"

"But I don't tell you every time, so why today"

"mm...nothing.......... Was there something important?" 

"No... you continue with your work."

" Hmm "

Mrs Baoshan picked up the magazine from the table and started reading. And Xiao Zhan also picked up a file and pretended to be busy, but his attention was on the third person there , who was under his office table.

Wang Yibo had been hiding under the table for a quite long time.

'This is so uncomfortable' Wang Yibo sneered. 'If I stay here any longer, I'll suffocate.' Wang Yibo tried to arrange himself better, his head banged against the top end of the table.

" Ouch "  unknowingly he cried.

"That voice?" Xiao Zhan gave an excuse, catching Mrs Baoshan's attention.

"Grandma, did you go to the temple today?"

Why all of a sudden this question? Mrs Baoshan wanted to ask him but she only answered.

"hmm.....and I have lit incense sticks there for you too"

Xiao Zhan only smiled. But his eyes were going to the same particular place again and again and it could not hidden from Mrs. Baoshan. 

"What's the matter? Zhanzhan! You are different today"

"hehe..... No you misunderstood "

" possibly "

Thhuuk

Then came the sound , again.

" did you hear? "

" No granny"

"Huh? " There must be something i just heard , Mrs. Baoshan stood up.

"Are you leaving?" Xiao Zhan sounded happy.

"Nope"

"oh"

"aachhoo"

"I knew there must be someone out there"

"N.....o"

Mrs Baoshan went there and bent down to see.

" Wang ji? " Mrs. Baoshan did not even think that there would be someone there whom she was not even expecting.

Wang Yibo smiled stupidly " Hello granny "

" You.... Wang ji!.... What are you doing there, and why you here? You have come to meet Zhan? But why are you hiding there?" Mrs Baoshan went on to ask more questions but Wang Yibo cut her off in between.

"Yes, I came to meet ZhanZhan."

"Then why are you hiding? Come out" 

Wang Yibo came out and dusted off his clothes and stood up. Mrs Baoshan was well aware of the clothes which Yibo was wearing.

"Why are you wearing IOD's uniform?" Mrs Baoshan's brows furrowed. She started waiting for the answer to her question.

Both , Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan looked at each other. Wang Yibo bit his lip and quickly thought of an answer.

"we were both playing" Wang Yibo said. That too without thinking how wild is the thinking of the person standing in front.

"........" Mrs. Baoshan was stunned, her mouth fell open and she thought a lot in a short time.

what do you mean by playing?, Does this mean that I am here at the wrong time? , it would be awkward for both , That's why Zhanzhan was behaving like this. That's why when I came, he got panicked. And for this reason the door was also locked.

"playing???"

"yes...... We were playing bossy boss"

Mrs. Baoshan "......."

Xiao Zhan "........"

Mrs Baoshan looked at Xiao Zhan but all he could do was smile awkwardly at Wang Yibo's stupidity.

Mrs. Baoshan didn't say anything but she was happy in her heart for this deep relationship of her grandson.

She patted Wang Yibo's shoulder and said, "Okay then, you guys continue ahead, I am going now "

Wang Yibo "......."

••••••••••