Chapter 11

After two days , it's early in the morning.

"So did you like the appartment Mr Song?" The young lady asked Song jiyang.

Song Jiyang walked around the appartment one more time and nodded "hmm.....I like it"

"Then shall we sign the paper"

"Yeah but.....when can I shift here" Song jiyang asked while holding the pen and paper from her hand.

"Whenever you want." She gave Jiyang a sweet smile.

"Okay thank you" Jiyang signed the papers, a relieved smile appeared on his face.

"Welcome Mr Song and Have a great day" She left after doing her work.

"I can't believe I bought my own house today with my own money," Song Jiyang exclaimed in joy he jumped and screams with excitement.

A man in his neighborhood who was sleeping in his apartment on his bed was woken up by his screams.

He got up putting his fingers in his ears and made  face in irritation.

"Who's screaming so early in the morning" Wang Haoxuan muttered angrily.

He removed the blanket from himself that was covering his body. Getting out of bed, he put his slipper on.

He picked up a bottle of water from his bedside and after drinking it came out of his apartment and knocked on the door of the neighborhood.

"Can you please stop screaming so early in the morning?" Haoxuan said irritated by the noise.

" hehe sorry i got a little over excited" Song Jiyang said from inside the apartment and laughed awkwardly.

..
..

"How boring is this? Wang Yibo muttered to himself as he tossed the bundle of papers casually onto the table , closing his eyes, he sat himself leaning on the back of the chair.

Lee qiqi's gaze fell on Wang Yibo who was looking a little more irritate with those papers. And then she looked at those papers, seeing Wang Yibo like this, she felt little worried.

She picked up the papers " Senior Wang these papers.....???? " Hearing Lee qiqi's voice, he opened his eyes, seeing the papers in her hand, he panicked a bit and quickly snatched the papers from her hands.

This movement of Yibo left Lee Qiqi's words unfinished. " You haven't read anything, have you?" When Yibo asked, she nodded in NO, and Wang Yibo heaved a sigh of relief. " Thank God"

" Senior Wang??? " She pouted

" Huh??? "

"Nowadays you act weird, talk to yourself, get irritated all the time and nowadays you don't even have lunch with all of us....." Lee qiqi complained.

"If you were in my place, you would also know why I am acting so weird. " Again He whispered with himself.

" Look again you are talking to yourself........ My mother always use to said that always talking to yourself is not a good manner Senior Wang! People will think that you are crazy " she said 

" He is making me crazy " he softly whispered enough for Lee Qiqi to hear.

" Who? Senior Wang " She asked curiously.

" No one "

"By the way.... what is written in that papers that bothers you so much" she asked pointing at the papers .

"Had you made stew ?" Wang Yibo asked sternly.

" Shit, I forgot it on the stove...... Now Senior Gu will scold me a lot" She ran away for her stew saying that and Wang Yibo heaved a sigh of relief when she left.