Chapter 10

Wang Yibo, dressed in casuals, was standing in front of the cafe just on time ,his eyes went to the board hanging there " mismatched??? "

He extended his slender legs and took them inside. The person he had come to meet he spotted him and moved towards the person.

"Good evening Mr president and Mr Wang" He bowed  greeted Xiao Zhan and Wang Hauxuan .

The cup from which he had been drinking coffee, Xiao Zhan placed it back on the table as he looked at the cause of the sound. A cocky smile approach his lips.

Understanding the gesture, Wang Yibo sat down on the chair in front.

"Mr. president why did you invite me here?" Wang Yibo asked politely. 

"You have to be my boyfriend." Xiao Zhan said and Wang Yibo was shocked, his eyes were wide open.

"What??" 

"You seem to be too excited to be your president's boyfriend," Hauxuan said teasingly to Wang Yibo and smiled.

"huh??? not at all" Wang Yibo quickly denied.

"Why? Don't you find Xiao Zhan handsome?" Hauxuan asked with his one eyebrow up.

"I didn't say that....... Mr. president is so handsome" Wang Yibo murmured

"I can hear you!" Hauxuan wishpers back and Yibo had a pink tint on his ears.

"Enough of bullshit!" Xiao Zhan said, glaring at Hauxuan and turned to Yibo.

"And I have called you here for something important"

"Yes Mr. President" Wang Yibo bowed his head in embarrassment.

Xiao Zhan narrated everything to him in detail, how his grandmother ran after him saying only one thing, 'get married, get married'. and how annoying is this . He had no other option so he lied to his own grandmother.

" what did you said?" Wang Yibo was curious to know the whole story.

"I said that I love someone and his name is Wang ji" Xiao Zhan replied

" Ohh " Yibo nodded continuously."So Mrs. Baoshan is happy now, isn't she?"

"Hmm she is happy and wants to meet him too" said Xiao Zhan.

"So what is the problem?, let her meet with Wangji..... Problem solve" Wang Yibo smiled as he spoke. 

" You are right, there is no problem...... You just have to remember a few things" Xiao Zhan said and Wang Haoxuan slid some paper in front of Wang Yibo. Wang Yibo looked at those papers dumbfounded.

"Why me?" Wang Yibo pointed his finger at himself.

"Because now you are the boyfriend of your handsome president" Haoxuan said with a broad smile.

"Noooo...... I can't. What if Mrs Baoshan finds out? I can't betray her" Wang Yibo flatly refused and only had to face Xiao Zhan's sharp eyes.

"You're dissuading me???" Xiao Zhan raised his brows and said, his voice alone could tell that it was a kind of threat.

"anh-not at all..... I'm already ready" A nervous smile appeared on Wang Yibo's lips, showing his helplessness. He was laughing and crying at his luck at the same time.

"Well, what's in these papers that I have to memorize?" Yibo asked

"All about me, my likes and dislikes, my education and qualification and many more" Xiao Zhan pointed out.

..
..

It was night, and the Song Mansion was as quiet as ever. Only a middle-aged man was sitting in the middle of the dining hall with a magazine in his hand.  He was all alone this time in the mansion which is sparkling with golden light.