Chapter 5

Wang Yibo was so annoyed with the earlier events and now waiting for Song Jiyang in the front of their regular meeting spot .

His eyes went once again to the long road that led to the restaurant, and then to his wristwatch.While waiting for his friend, the veins on his forehead twitched with anger.

When he again turned his eyes towards the road, he saw a man running towards him.

"Why aren't you on time?" Wang Yibo snapped, but Song Jiyang only flashed a sly smile at him.  

"hehe sorry i was lost?" the other said

" Again?? " Wang Yibo furrowed his brows and eyes and looked at him like ' you are for real? '

"Yes he was very handsome and......  FU*K but I forgot to ask his name." Song Jiyang pouted and Wang Yibo only rolled his eyes. 

"Song Jiyang..... you got this, you didn't ask me even once how was the date?" The annoyance was evident in Wang Yibo's voice.

And now Song Jiyang realized why Wang Yibo was in such a bad mood.

"What happened? Did he force himself on you ?  " Song Jiyang sounded panicked as he probed Wang Yibo back and forth and blabbering non-stop . "Is that why you are so tired? Are you in pain? Shall I take you to the doctor? How are you still on your feet?"

" SHUT UP..... " Song Jiyang fell silent when Wang Yibo shouted, "Get your hand off from there."  Wang Yibo glare at him and Song Jiyang took his hand off from his buttocks.

" Ah sorry sorry " Jiyang scratches his nape .

"Do you know who it was?" Wang Yibo asked.

"No...... was he any Avengers hero?"

" Shut up..... He was Sean Xiao Zhan, the new president of my company, if he finds out, he'll take my job away..... And if this happens then what will I tell my family members, I have three more mouths to feed besides mine.  "  Wang Yibo yelled and then took a deep breath and calmed himself down. Because he also knows that Song Jiyang did not do this intentionally, and he did not force him to do this.

"Jiyang.....now what next?" Yibo pouted sadly.

"You are a good and honest employee, he would not do this to you, and he is the president of the company...... The President doesn't notice so much on his employees, he won't recognize you hmm"Jiyang assures him. After thinking for a while, Yibo nodded "hmm, hopefully"

"I'm very hungry, let's go inside and eat," Song Jiyang said holding his stomach.

..
..

After enjoying their hotpot and beer, both went to Yibo's appartment. It was late at night, Yibo opened the door and let Jiyang in as well, the condition of both of them was such that both were swinging with each other's support and were laughing like idiots.

"Hahaha you did great with that asshole president of yours" Jiyang was rolling in laughter.

"Well said asshole hahaha..... Jiyang you should have been there to see that Sean Xiao Zhan's face when I told him that I want to top him " Yibo was laughing loudly ."Now he will never think about marrying you."

" aww.... I love you Yibo you are the best..... If I could I would have married you only " jiyang said mischievously.

" eeuk..... You are also the bottom character of this story like me, don't think yourself too high. If we both get married, will both raise their butts during cohabitation?  " Yibo said irritated.

But both again started laughing out loud together.

Ring..... Ring......

This time the phone rang for the seventh time, both of them didn't bother to pick it up, they were just busy laughing.