Chapter 32

The next day Mrs. Wang had made all the preparations for her son's arrival. She was happy thinking that her son was going to bring her daughter-in-law along, so she should make some preparations.

She was eagerly waiting .

"Mom, your daughter has also come today, but you are not that happy as much as you are happy on the arrival of your son" Xuan Lu said and made a face, to which his father laughed.

"She is not happy for her son but for her daughter-in-law" It was obvious that Xuan Lu was surprised to hear this, her surprise was visible on her face.

"What are you talking about? dad"

"Just what you're thinking."

“MOM!” Mrs Wang Yi was startled by her sudden scream. "Why am I getting to know this now?"

"............"

"That Gege is bringing a daughter-in-law into this house."

"What difference would it make if I told you?"

"Mom I am…...."

Ring........ Ring.......

The sound of the doorbell interrupted Xuan Lu's conversation, and the cause of Mrs Wang's excitement was on the other side of the door.

She jumped happily and rushed to open the door.

As soon as the door opened, Wang Yibo appeared first. She smiled and hugged him happily. Then she noticed that there was someone else behind him standing handsomely.

As soon as she moved away from the embrace, the first thing she asked Wang Yibo was, "Son, who is this handsome man?"

"ah... Mom he..... He is my boss, Xiao Zhan" Wang Yibo said pointing towards Xiao Zhan.

" BOSS???? " Everyone present there said in surprise, even Xiao Zhan was surprised. The remaining three people started looking at Xiao Zhan intently. Why was he surprised?

Xiao Zhan didn't expect Yibo to introduce him like this, it would have been better if he had called him a friend.

Xiao Zhan plastered a smile on his lips and bowed to greet them ,  And everybody respected this and they came in. 

Xiao Zhan had some paper bags in his hand. He handed those bags to Xuan Lu, but Xuan Lu's attention was on his pretty face.

“You are so handsome” she said openly and Xiao Zhan smiled and thanked her.

"Can I touch your cheek, it looks soft"

His smile agreed to it, Xuan lu giggled touching the other's soft cheek. Wang Yibo gritted his teeth upon seeing this.

"Lulu, is this any way to treat your guest?" The irritation in his voice was clear.

"What did I do? I just..." Before she could give any explanation, Yibo interrupted her. By saying "go and make tea for our guest"

Xuan Lu pouted and took her steps towards the kitchen.

Mrs Wang and Mr Wang moved away from there and went to talk.

"You said he was going to bring a daughter-in-law, but he has brought a boy," Mr Wang said in irritation. 

"Man!...... He is a man not a boy" said Mrs. Wang.

"Whatever it is.......... he said that boy is his boss. But which boss celebrates new year's holiday at his employee's house" Mrs Wang could not do anything about this, she just rolled her eyes and sighed.