Back to the 80s

Everyone was sitting around minding their own business when J.R. came waltzing in. Walking to the table he dumped a bag of 80s toys on the table, "Say hello to today's mission!" Everyone looked around at the stuff on the table and Gigi asked him what sort of mission it was.

"Are we assassinating a 1980s sleepover?" Myc asked while messing around with a carebear and pony.

"Not directly. Still Valley, Wyoming," he spoke starting a presentation. Apparently, the town was under mind-erasing chemicals. The town had been stuck in 1984 for years making it perfect for selling recalled and outdated products.

"We're trapping a town in the '80s to sell them recalled crap? That is radically unethical." Reagan asked.

"Anyway every few years we give them a fresh spritz of a chemtrail called Nostalgia max," J.R. informed them of the plan and gave Brett the keys to the jet.

"Hey J.R., how about on this mission, we all really immerse ourselves in the 1980s? No phones, no social media, just a group of seven-way best friends really connecting face to face," Brett smiled.

"Ughhh," Glenn groaned.

"'Sometime's I don't like talking to people!" Myc yelled.

"Bullshit," Andre frowned.

"I'd rather die," Y/n glared hiding her phone.

"Wait, guys! Bretts got a point for the first time ever. Using modern devices could totally blow our cover," Reagan spoke up.

"Then it's settled. Get ready to have a great time in the past," J.R. left the room.

"Alright everyone, hand over your devices," Reagan opened her computer. The robot arms then quickly moved around the room removing everyone's phones.

"No. No, no, no! Not my Instagram! You son of a bitch. I'll fucking murder you! I know where you sleep!! In the walls!" Gigi fell to her knees as Reagan turned to Y/n.

"Y/n give me your phone," Reagan looked up at her.

"I don't have one," Y/n looked the opposite way.

"Y/n."

"NO," Y/n jumped up from her seat running towards the doors only for one of the robot hands to grab her ankle. It pulled her into the air, hanging her upside down in front of Reagan.

"Phone."

"But-" Y/n pouted.

"Cute but no," Reagan reached up taking Y/n's phone and passing it to another robot arm. The robot holding Y/n let go and she fell face-first into the table.

"I fucking hate this job."

Everyone was eventually crammed into the jet and they took off. Y/n sat next to Gigi completely invested in her magnetic polly pocket. She kept ramming the girl into walls as Gigi watched. The count down to release the gas eventually started and as it hit 0 the doors to the jet opened. Myc fell out during the process and everyone gasped in shock. Everyone ran over to the doors watching as he fell.

"Ugh, we have to go down there and get him now!" Reagan complained. "If he's seen he could blow our cover and that would cost a fortune. Glenn take us down outside of town!"

"Leave no mushroom behind!" Brett smiled. They eventually landed the plane and started looking around the woods for Myc. After being unsuccessful they all headed back to the jet to change before they headed into town. Y/n didn't know what to wear so Brett put together an outfit and gave it to Y/n. She went into the Jet's bathroom to change and when she came out she looked mad. She wore a pink crop that hung over her shoulder with a purple skirt. She also had on Blue leg warmers. Her hair was up to show her huge hoop earrings.