The Shadow Games

This chapter is not 100% canon to this fic this is more of just a silly filler lmao.

"Houston we have a problem!" Rand came bursting through the doors and the gang all looked up to see a panicked man.

"Cornball," Y/n muttered and Rand sent her a glare.

"What's wrong?" Reagan sighed.

"It's been four years," Rand nervously glanced around.

"Since what?" Glenn asked.

"Wait let me guess! Since your marriage fell down the drain!" Myc laughed, "Oh wait times that by like 15!"

"I don't have time for this...." Rand looked around at all the possible contestants.

"Rand, respectfully, what the fuck is going on!"

"The Shadow games! Two of you are going to be nominated!" Rand yelled as Reagan gasped.

"No fucking way- I've changed districts though," Y/n frowned.

"It still counts. Plus shut up bitch you've already won before, multiple times."

"The shadow games are my bitch," Y/n shrugged.

"Can somebody explain what's going on?" Brett asked as Reagan face-palmed.

"Brett... you're familiar with the Hunger Games correct?" Reagan asked.

"Abso-posi-tutly!" Brett winked as she rolled her eyes.

"Every four years the shadow gov holds their version of the Olympics. Two people from every society get picked and compete in a virtual Hunger Games. It's similar to the matrix except if you die you'll wake up, and nothing will actually happen to you. Other than your failure eating away at you."

"That's... So cool!" Brett squealed as everyone sighed.

"Brett the whole point is to see what society comes on top," Gigi spoke.

"And?"

"Cognitos literally never won. So we all dread it."

"Well why's that..."

"Because some bitch who won't be named *coughs Y/n* wins EVERY FUCKING GAME," Myc yelled.

"Well, she's on our team now isn't she?" Brett asked.

"Yeah but Brett, listen, It's best we avoid sending her out there," Rand shivered.

"Why not."

"Out there, she ain't no Y/n. She's a goddam monster."

"So much bloodshed," Reagan spoke.

"So much torture," Glenn.

"So sexy," Andre dreamily said.

"In conclusion, if we send her out there, we may not get our Y/n back," Reagan motioned to Y/n as everyone turned to look at her... There she sat in all her glory... Trying to pull a pill that she had accidentally stuck into her nose out.

"Come on Y/n a monster," Brett giggled as everyone got serious... Real fast.

There the gang stood. In LA, in the basement of a furry convention... Everyone other shadow gov society was there. On the stage stood Jennifer Coolidge and Hayden Christensen.

"Welcome to the 20th year of The Shadow Games!" Hayden smiled as Jennifer Coolidge.

"This celebration just makes me want a hot dog realllll bad!" Jennifer winked as the crowd screamed.