We found love in the TSA

Y/n, Gigi, and Reagan were all gathered in the breakroom. Gigi sat at the table sipping coffee and reading a magazine, while Y/n sat on the counter humming to herself, and Reagan poured herself coffee. "Did you just come from the gym, a tornado or something?" Gigi placed her magazine on the table.

"I was with Staedtler in the broom closet." Reagan grinned.

"Dam girl, you can't stay away from him," Y/n laughed.

"What?!? Give me all the steamy details!!!" Gigi threw her magazine away and gave Reagan her full attention.

"So get this, we're in the closet, and I'm totally naked."

"Oh hell yeah!"

"Emotionally." Reagan smiled and Y/n raised an eyebrow before slipping out of the room. She headed to the war room and walked in to be greeted by Andre, Brett, Glenn, and Myc.

"Hey dudes," Y/n walked in and Brett perked up.

"Where are the other too?" Glenn asked.

"Chatting about love lives," Y/n shrugged as she walked over to Andre and sat on his lap causing him to blush.

"I should've never told everyone about you too! I hate seeing you guys all lovey-dovey," Myc threw an empty can at the couple.

"What??? So like you wouldn't like to watch me and Andre make out???" Y/n grinned before grabbing Andre's face and giving him a smooch. It lasted for a few seconds before she pulled away and raised an eye at Myc.

"Keep going, I was invested," Glenn spoke and Y/n frowned in disgust.

"Oh my god did you guys finally have your first kiss!!!?!?!" Brett squealed, "Story now!!!"

"Uh-" Andre gave Y/n a look as they spoke with their eyes.

"Well, we went out to a very nice restaurant and then went stargazing. Then he told me that I was a shining star," Y/n smiled.

"That's her favorite Earth, Wind, and Fire song," Andre smiled and Y/n nodded.

"Then we made out!"

"AWWWWWW," Brett squealed. "You two are just too cute!" Andre and Y/n turned to look at each other as Myc snorted.

The truth is they had no clue why they hadn't kissed yet. Being the first serious relationship Andre has been in and Y/n still healing from her past it just hadn't happened yet. Their first kiss actually happened during an episode of breaking bad. They had a cute little Netflix and chill sesh.

"Andre how was it," Myc asked.

"Amazing," Andre dreamingly said and Y/n elbowed him.

"Bitch face," she glared.

"Stupid hoe," he snapped back.

"Oh my god, I love that song!" Glenn yelled and everyone turned to look at him.

"Glenns a Nicki minaji fan?!!?" Y/n and Brett screamed.

"Oh my god he is so a barbz," Y/n whispered to Andre.

"Roman revenge is definitely his shit," Andre giggled back.

Eventually, Reagan and Gigi walked into the room s did moth man guy dude. They had a quick HR meeting. Which was really targeted at things Andre has done to his clone in the past. Y/n gave him a weird look the whole time.

"I swear it wasn't recent," he panicked.

"Dude I don't care about that. I more considered on the fact you got... freaky, with a fucking clone," Y/n's eyes widened.