The Napping

It was a normal day in the war room. There were no problems just peace. Until Y/n burst through the door that was. Her hands were full of random items and she tossed them all onto the table. She took a file off of the top of the pile and then threw it at Reagan. Reagan opened the file carefully before glancing back up at Y/n. "What's this for?"

"An unsolved criminal file," Y/n replied sitting down and putting her feet up on the table.

"And why are you giving this to me?" Reagan held it out in front of her questioning it.

"Becauseeeee I'm being kidnapped today!" Y/n smiled.

"What!?!?!" Brett's eyes widened.

"That's horrible!" Gigi shouted.

"No, it's good! You see-" Y/n started.

"No! Not the, you see!" Myc complained as she glared.

"Anyways, the other day I was doing some snooping and found out that somebody was planning to kidnap me. Think about it, what better way is there to know the enemy? If they kidnap me I'll get more info on them, I'll know their base, I can figure out their motives, and make Cognito proud!"

"What if they torture you?" Glenn stated.

"Pfttt it's not like I can't handle it, I'm actually quite the-"

"Masochist!?!?! No way!" Andre shouted.

"No I was gonna say I have quite the high pain tolerance but whatever."

"Y/n why would you go through all of that when we can literally just catch them, like without you being kidnapped?" Reagan asked.

"I'm bored."

"How are we going to find you?"

"I supplied you guys with the materials you will need to find me," Y/n pointed to the pile on the desk.

"What if you die?!?" Brett panicked.

"It is what it is. I mean RIP me I guess then," Y/n shrugged as the others stared at her in confusion. "Guys you don't understand I haven't done this in such a long time!!!"

"How many times have you been kidnapped?" Brett asked.

"54 times."

"54?!??! How are you not dead?!?!" Glenn yelled.

"I'm smart and persuasive. You know maybe that flat-earth dude was onto something. Maybe I am part siren..."

"Y/n your not part siren you're part dick," Myc threw a dart at her which she dodged.

"Okay."

"So Y/n... Exactly how long until you're kidnapped?" Reagan asked.

"15 minutes, LOL," Y/n laughed and everyone just stared at her.

"Stop staring weirdos," Y/n stood up, "Well I'mma head up... bye." Y/n left the room.

"I wanna watch this," Myc pulled out his phone and followed her upstairs.

She walked outside of the building and everyone stood in the parking lot. "I feel like I'm in a sitcom right now," Y/n giggled as everyone stood there unamused.

"Y/n I swear if something doesn't actually happen-"

"Calm down Myc," Y/n looked down at her watch, "Give it, 5, 4, 3, 2...." A van swerved violently around the corner into the parking lot. Y/n backed up a bit from the rest of the group and held out peace signs, "Chao Bitches." Y/n smiled as the white side door to the van swung opened and Y/n was pulled into the van.