Buzz Kills

Sorry to the Earthers but space won and by the time I started getting Earth comments I was halfway done this.

"Well personally my favorite muppet is Animal," Y/n shrugged and Andre nodded.

"I like Gonzo," he replied.

"He's a good choice. You have to agree one of the best songs in man or muppet though."

"Oh most definitely." As Y/n and Andre discussed the Muppets, Brett jammed out to his music as Reagan ignored her dad's many calls. After she had dropped her phone in her coffee Brett rolled over.

"Hey Reagan, I think you dropped your smile," Brett lowered his headphones attempting to make her happy. She knocked his hand away and frowned.

"Ever have those mornings where you start pulling at a mental thread that your entire life could be different if maybe you hadn't been raised by such an asshole?" Reagan spoke.

"No. My drive-to-work Jock Jams megamix keeps bad thoughts far away," Brett shrugged.

"Guess I'll just throw myself into whatever insane job we're doing next. Probably something dumb like going to the moon."

"Good news, team. Today, you're going to the moon!" J.R. burst through the doors everyone groaned except Y/n who jumped out of her seat.

"ACTUALLY?!?!!?"

"Yes actually!"

"The moon is like my favorite thing ever!" Her eyes lit up, "Did you guys know that the moon-"

"Nobody wants to hear your stupid moon facts space nerd," Myc spoke and that shut her up.

"Hey you can tell me space facts later if you want," Andre whispered elbowing her and she sadly glanced up before looking back down at her hands.

"I thought we faked the moon landing? It is so hard to keep track of what's real and what's fake here," Brett chuckled.

"Didn't you watch the moon orientation film? Why did we even kidnap ken burns if no one watched the movie," J.R. sat down. After playing some of the film he continued on with explaining the mission. Pretty they had relocated Moontopia and they would set out to find Buzz. "Anyways we'll need 3 volunteers. Be warned, this is a near-suicide mission in space. You may never see your families again."

"I'm in!" Reagan jumped out of her seat excitedly.

"I repeat, you could die."

"I'm already dead inside," Reagan grinned.

"Road trip!!!! Brett likes to slam the jam. Myc likes to slam the jam. Ken burns like to what???" Brett sung.

"If I say slam the jam will you let me live??" Ken whined.

"You need one more person," J.R. crossed his arms.

"Hey, Y/n you like space a ton. You in?" Reagan turned to Y/n.

"Oh yeah, sure, I guess if you want," Y/n mumbled not looking up from her hands.

"Trio time!!!" Brett pulled the two into a hug and Y/n left the room. As she was packing her stuff in her office Andre strolled in and sat on her desk.

"Excited to go to space?" Andre asked.

"Yeah, I guess."

"Why are you so sad? Is it because of what Myc said??" Andre frowned.

"No. It's other stuff..."

"Okay then... Well, stay safe!" Andre smiled.

"It would probably be better if I died and didn't come back. Hey at least I'd die in a place I love," she walked out of her office leaving a concerned Andre behind. After a few seconds, she quickly ran back in handing him a note, "Open this if I don't make it back." She then left to meet up with Reagan and Brett. After boarding the ship Y/n noticed there were only two seats. "Well this is awkward, I'll just stand," She stood between Brett and Reagan's chair.