Knock Knock Knockin on Y/n's door

Y/n sat in the war room watching everyone else. Not in a creepy way though! Everyone seemed upset and she wanted to help them. She looked at her phone and realized she didn't have any plans, and she didn't have any work. So from that moment on she vowed to help everyone with their problems. Well, maybe not all of their problems but at least one of them. Y/n decided her first victim would be Myc so she rolled on over. He was on his phone and she sat there staring at him until he looked back.

"Y/n go away," Myc lowered his phone.

"No. You're upset. And I Y/n L/n am going to fix that!"

"Hold up... Your last name was L/n this whole time?!!?"

"Yeah..."

"Interesting..."

"Let's go!!!!" Y/n stood up.

"I'm not moving!!!" Myc pushed her away.

"Okay," she turned around but then turned back grabbing his chair and running off dragging him along.

"Where the hell are those two going?" Gigi looked toward the door while Andre glared at the door.

"Somebody's jelly," Glenn smirked.

"No, I am not!!!" Andres's voice cracked and everyone started making fun of him.

Y/n dragged Myc all the way to her office and pulled his chair up to her desk as she sat on the other side.

"So Myc what can we do to make you happy~" y/n smiled.

"Well for starters you could die," Myc crossed his tentacles unamused.

"Come on Myc," Y/n gave him a long and he looked right back at her.

"It's stupid."

"You want to make a music video."

"Stupid bitch how did you know that!" Myc jumped out of his chair storming towards her pointing a tentacle accusingly.

"I walked by your office the other day and saw you singing and dancing to hips don't lie," Y/n shrugged and Myc gasped.

"Nobody was supposed to see that!" He grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and pulled her closer, "And nobody and I mean nobody is going to know about that."

"Yeah yeah whatever," Y/n grinned pulling herself away from him. "I was thinking of recreating Hotel room service." Myc squealed but quickly covered it with a cough.

"Well I think that is a pretty fucking stupid idea, but since I like you a little bit more than some of the others I guess I'll do it. Don't expect me to do something like this again though!"

"Okay," Y/n shrugged pulling out two Pitbull costumes, "No costumes then?"

"What! Um, I'll wear costumes this one time," Myc snatched the one Pitbull costume. Myc and Y/n secretly made their way to the recording room and Y/n walked inside to be greeted by background dancers. "Y/n I can't tell if I love you or am scared of you right now," Myc looked around at the backdrops and props.

"Myc it's Mr. 305 and it's music, of course, I'm going full out," Y/n shrugged. "Places!" Y/n clapped her hands and the backup dancers got into place. They started by taking a shot of them walking into the Elavtor and standing in a bodyguard stance. The music qued and they both took turns getting close to the camera and saying, "Meet me at the hotel room." They soon moved on to the next part which involved Myc and Y/n jumping on a table as strobe lights flashed and the dancers danced. Afterward, the real song started, "Somebody film this!" Y/n handed a camera to a backup dancer and told them to point it at the door. Y/n went outside and shouted through to start filming. She came busting through the door a minute later singing, "She like that freaky stuff, Two in the "O" and one in the eye!" The camera turned to Myc quickly.