Five nights at Lea's

Andre was chilling in his office mixing a bunch of illegal drugs when there were three knocks on the door. Before he was even able to respond he was interrupted by a muffled voice.

"Do you want to build a snowman!!!!! Come on let's go-"

"Come in Y/n!" Andre cut her off and she threw open the door with a frown on her face.

"Hey you cut me off," Y/n crossed her arms.

"Sorry," he shrugged walking over and gently grabbed her chin tilting it up towards him. "What's up, sweetheart?"

"Woahhhh heyyyy I thought we agreed on no pet names," Y/n pushed him away in a flustered state.

"I think your reactions are just so cute though!" he grinned and Y/n rolled her eyes. "So what's up," he jumped onto one of his tables and gently swung his legs.

"Can we do something?"

"Oh yeah sure! I'll go see if Brett-" Andre started to hop off the table but was pulled back by Y/n.

"No like just us. Since we're like boyfriend-girlfriend now."

"Ohhhh yeah... Happy 83 hours!" He did jazz hands.

"Awww you kept track," Y/n put her hands over her heart and batted her eyelashes.

"So... where do you want to go?"

"I was thinking of the Zoo or the Aquarium!" she smiled.

"That is oddly specific."

"I want to see cute animals!!!! I was leaning more towards aquarium though because they currently have a dinosaur exhibit," she looked at the floor as she talked.

"Hey I mean I love a girl who knows what she wants, aquarium it is!" he jumped off the table and pulled her behind him. The two headed toward the exit of the building only to be stopped by Rand.

"Where are you two shitbrains going?" he crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow.

"The aquarium, I wanna work on my shark communication skills. Andre is coming to look at the hot mermaids."

"Good for you man," Rand punched Andres's shoulder and Andre nervously giggled. "Also Y/n you don't have to lie to me," Rand turned to her and she gulped. "I know you're also going to see the Otters! You used to be obsessed with those little shits. You had that one Otter Stufffed animal you'd bring everywhere. Oh my god remember when-"

"Yeah, that's enough," Y/n pushed him away and he laughed.

"Okay well have fun kiddo," he ruffled her hair and he and Andre left.

"What the hell was that?!?!" Andre grabbed a fistful of hair, "Why was he so... nice?!?!"

"He has a soft spot for me for some reason," Y/n shrugged. "I feel bad though."

"Why??"

"Because I feel like he treats me better than Reag sometimes," she frowned as the two headed to Andre's car.

"Don't be upset it's not your fault Rands a dick," Andre ruffled her hair.

"It bothers me because there must be something behind all of it. I just can't remember... Oh well," She hopped into the car and the two set off. After pulling up to the Aquarium the two headed to the door and Y/n. Screamed. "NOOOOO," she slid down the door and onto the ground. "It's closed."

"Hah that's a good one," Andre held up his phone and got a picture of the scene. "Y/n when the aquarium closed..." he typed out as he slightly bit his lip. "Post!"