Making movie! Yeah!

Y/n was sitting at her desk. The gang was in the war room like usual but what she was doing was far more critical. The fate of the world. The-

"Y/n?!?! Are you playing tower of hell AGAIN!?!?!" Andre groaned from behind her and she jumped, causing her avatar to die.

"Andre!!! What the fuck is wrong with you?!!?!" she slammed her head on the desk.

"Sweetheart- You're becoming a bit too obsessed with this game. Usually, I'm all for addictions but not when you distance yourself from everyone," he spoke as she sat up. He leaned over the chair wrapping his arms around her neck and kissing the side of her head. "Plus you missed Keanu-"

"KEANU WAS HERE!!?" Y/n shot out of her seat and he nodded his head. "I LOVE THAT GUY!"

"He's dating Reagan's mom."

"NO WAYYYYY."

"Yes, way! Anyways Rand sent me to get you. We have a new mission apparently."

"This better be worth my time," Y/n muttered shutting down her computer and following Andre out of her office.

As soon as meeting up with Rand he started laying down the law. "Okay, new mission. I'm going to make a fucking movie too. I'm gonna show Tamiko that I'm a badass leading man."

"Leading man? With those looks I think not, no offense," Gigi pointed out.

"True. My years of living awesomely have taken their toll... Andre! You've got an hour to whip up a youth serum. I want my face so young you could eat off of it. Myc, write a badass action script to highlight my sexiness," Rand grinned.

"I've already got the title—the Chronicles of Rand-dick. Sounded better in my head..." Myc held a tentacle to his face.

"Glenn, teach me to fight choreography... Oh and Y/n you're good with music! You're in charge of the soundtrack. I'm talking live band and everything. Don't disappoint!"

"Sir yes sir!" Y/n saluted him.

"Rand, making a movie takes more than looks and nunchucks. You need names," Gigi pointed out.

"You're right. I need cred, Someone whose name means Oscar Gold. Someone like," Rand was cut off.

"Leonardo DiCaprio!" Brett gasped, "He's an inspiration!"

"Sold! Brett, use your natural douche instincts to track down Leo and get him on board! Okay people, like I said to Tonya Harding when she asked me for career advice, let's break some legs!!!"

"Alright, bitches! We are going to make the best soundtrack of all time!" Y/n yelled at her borrowed band members in the recording room. "I don't want to see any slack and as soon as I see it you're replaced got it," she paced.

"Yes ma'am!" the bass guitarist yelled.

"Okay, this isn't the army... Anyway for the intro we need a banger we need emotion..." Y/n went into thought.

"How about Flowers? By Miley Cyrus???" The drummer asked and Y/n's jaw dropped. She pulled a remote out and slammed her finger on one of the buttons. The drummer instantly fell through the door and was replaced by a new guy.

"Don't test me," she looked at the others. "I was thinking we start with a slow acoustic type Paint it Black."

"Hey JJ, name five songs from Aerosmith," Y/n turned to him looking at his shirt and he panicked.

"No, you!"

"Dream On, Rag Doll, Love in an elevator, sweet emotion, Bye," Y/n spoke.

"Hey! Bye's not a song!"