Mind Time

Bear-o inched closer to the gang. "This whole time Bear-o was the mole?!?!" Brett gasped.

"Yeah, and conveniently not me," Rand glared.

"I call bullshit on this plot twist. I still think it was Brett!" Myc pointed accusingly at her.

"What?!?!" Brett backed up and Y/n snorted.

"Why would you do any of this?" Reagan walked forward towards the bear. "Steal the file? Shut down the company? Tank my promotion?"

"Bear-o is supposed to make Reagan happy," Bear-o inched closer.

"I'm not unhappy, Bear-o. I'm just-" Reagan defended herself as Y/n and Brett snuck a worried glance at each other. "How do you guys explain resting bitch face to a robot."

"See, her neutral face looks pissed, but it doesn't mean she's mad," Brett explained.

"I've been watching you. You are not happy. Look at your cortisol levels, your sleep patterns, and your Adderall consumption. You're wasting your life for a company you hate, with coworkers that want to kill you. I'm taking this place down, so you can be free," Bear-o spoke.

"Reagan I'd disable that thing if I were you..." Y/n started.

"Quiet!" Bear-o raised its arm shocking Y/n and causing her to stumble back a bit. Falling back into Andre's arms she grinned. "2nd near-death experience in a day."

"Yeah let's maybe not..."

"Give it a little while I'll almost die again probably some other time in this chapter... of life."

"Not on my watch!" Andre and she turned back to Reagan and Bear-o to find them talking about NSYNC. Bear-o inched closer and Y/n tried to turn him off but failed to do so.

"Yeah, he is going to kill us," Y/n walked to hide behind a bookshelf as Bear-o started shooting and attempting to attack everyone. As everyone hide and complained about their lives Reagan started to complain about how everyone was bailing on her. Everyone threw their IDs on the ground and made a run for the exit except for Brett and Y/n. Bear-o chased them as Reagan shot a bazooka at Bear-o.

"We're not leaving! Reagan forever. Ride or die!" Brett stood up with Y/n pulling her into an awkward side hug. They both had creepy ass smiles on their face as Reagan turned to them. "Or possibly ride and die..."

"Dude we should probably write a will," Y/n laughed tiredly and Brett nodded in agreement.

"I call dips on both their kidneys!!" Rand ran over and Y/n backed up behind Brett. 

The four made their way through a vent and started to walk down the empty halls. Brett made a South Park reference which caught Y/n's attention.

"God that's a good show," she quietly spoke to herself.

"I know right!!!" Brett turned to her, "It's funny as hell," he smiled and she nodded. "Who's your fav??"

"Probs (sp character) they're cool and funny," Y/n smiled. (Mines totally Ike and butters)

"I personally like Butters! You know we should totally hang out more! I feel like we don't talk as much as we should!"

"Yeah, I should probably make better efforts to hang out with you all," Y/n sheepishly smiled, "I just get sidetracked a lot."

"Nah I get it. Text me next time you're around," He gave her a thumbs up and the two continued behind the Ridleys. Eventually, they made the decision they'd be using project Jelly bean. Myc's tank was the best choice for it to work so they all headed to his lab.