Ghosted

GUYS IM SO SORRY I FORGOT ABOUT THE GHOST PROTOCOL EPISODE THIS WILL BE THE ONLY TIME I MAKE THIS MISTAKE I SWEAR. I'M MAD BC THIS TECHNICALLY TOOK PLACE BEFORE THE LAST CHAPTER. SORRY.

Everyone sat in the office discussing whatever when Reagan stumbled in. She was obviously drunk and tired.

"Hey, Reagan!" Brett perked up as Reagan groaned.

"Hey Girl. There she is!" Andre smiled.

"You were fucking hilarious last night!" Myc laughed.

"Yeah, girl! You were an Ruh-ruh-riot!" Y/n giggled resting her face on her palm.

"I hereby bestow my title of office wildcard to you, Reagan," Andre announced.

"So how was it?" Brett leaned towards Reagan.

"How was what?" she mumbled.

"Oh come on. We saw you making out with the Masters, Rafe Masters," Gigi spoke up in a British accent.

"Please stop saying it like that," Reagan complained which led to the group questioning her. Glenn even got in on the questioning. Reagan answered a few before Brett spoke.

"Ugh, I've always wanted to be a super spy. I used to watch all the James Bond movies. I even had a secret Identity. In public, my parents would tell people I was someone else's kid." Brett smiled as everyone silently and sadly stared at him.

"Yeesh," Myc broke the uncomfortable silence.

"Brett's repressed trauma aside, it was just a one-night thing, I'll probably never see that guy again," Reagan crossed her arms.

"That's what they all say," Y/n looked up from filing her nails.

"When did you even start doing that-" Glenn turned to look at Y/n in shock, "I was right you are a witch!" He pulled a gun out of his pocket and slowly aimed it at Y/n shaking a bit.

"Glenn no!" Brett yelled and the doors swung open causing  Glenn to jump pulling the trigger. Y/n was already mid-duck when he pulled the trigger so it pierced through her chair instead of her. When she resurfaced she cast a dangerous glare on Glenn and took time to notice the British man standing in the room. I'm gonna so kill you later, Y/n mouthed to Glenn before turning to Rafe.

"Well Hello, all!" Rafe grinned.

"Holy shit!" Reagan and Brett yelled.

"Team, I'm not sure if you remember Agent Masters," J.R. spoke.

"Tch Reag def doessss," Y/n mumbled causing her and Andre to giggle.

"But seeing he really saved our bums during the whole flat-Earth situation..."

"That was me! I made an exploding out of an Amazon Alexa!" Reagan interrupted.

"We're going t be helping him out with an M16 mission, stopping his evil nemesis Dr. Skullfinger" J.R. ignored Reagan. J.R. continued on with his plan eventually leaving with Rafe after it was explained.

"Shit. Shit. Shit, I cannot believe this," Reagan panicked. "I can't work with somebody I hooked up with."

"Can't you just tell him you're not interested? You're usually Miss Brutal Honesty," Gigi looked confused.

"It's different with relationships. Everybody I've ever broken up with makes me feel like the bad guy just for being direct." Reagan.

"Then let's do a practice run!" Y/n jumped up from her seat. "This worked for me last time I wanted to break up with somebody," Y/n walked over to Reagan and sat on the table next to Reagan. "Pretend I'm Rafe and break up with me," Y/n gave Reagan a thumbs up.