Y/n goes to Jail

Y/n sat at a table in a cafe with the gang. They decided to have a day out. However, it was mainly for Reagan's sake due to her father driving her constantly up a wall. As Y/n and Andre passed a drink between each other Y/n laughed.

"Andre we're totally indirectly kissing right now," she smiled, causing him to lean closer.

"Yeah... I think we should directly kiss," he whispered in her ear and she sat up in her chair.

"Disco Inferno."

"What?"

"Heyyyy Gigi! How's the new kids' show coming along? Like the one with the weird puppets and the weird house thingy," Y/n changed the subject.

"Good, I had to load it with a shit ton of subliminal messages. People seem to be eating it up though. Especially the little one with the blue pompadour. "

"That's good... Brett how's the James Bond rip-off movie going?" she turned towards him.

"Great! You're still up for being the bad guy right??" Brett asked and Y/n nodded she turned to Reagan and was about to speak but was pulled into Andre.

"Stop ignoring me bitch," he ruffled her hair.

"Watch the hair!" she panicked, "It took me two minutes to do it this morning!"

"My apologies. We could go back to my place and mess it up some more if you want," he grinned and Reagan's jaw dropped.

"Seriously dude! Stop harassing her!" Reagan pulled Y/n away from Andre as he winked at Y/n. The door to the cafe had then opened and Lin waltzed in.

"No fu-"

"Y/n~ I knew I'd find you here!!!" he levitated over. "And you're with these losers. Per usual."

"Please stop," Y/n sighed.

"Or what we want you back," Lin crossed his arms.

"Too bad. My loyalty is with Cognito now," she glared.

"We could blackmail you."

"I'd like to see you try," Y/n snorted.

"Dietrich could kill your friends just like he killed-" Lin was interrupted as Y/n shot out of her chair and socked him across the face. Lin held his face as blood started to fall from his mouth. Y/n instantly retracted her hand and looked at him in guilt.

"My my have you gone soft? What happened to the Y/n I used to know," Lin managed to smirk through his pain.

"She's gone."

"Yeah just like-"

"Stop it!" Y/n knocked him off his feet and slammed him into the ground.

"Hey, you two knock it off!!" A police officer ran over and attempted to drag Y/n off of Lin. "You can't attack a celebrity like this!"

"Y/n get off of Lin," Andre quickly made his way over and pulled her off of Lin. Y/n shot a nasty glare at Lin as the police talked to him and Y/n tried to break out of Andre's grasp. "Calm down Y/n, please." Y/n nodded slowly relaxing into Andre's arms. However, that didn't last for long.

"Yeah don't worry about her it's cool. No need to press charges. She's just mentally ill and all. She's been getting better with time!" Lin turned around and motioned toward Y/n.

"You asshole!" Y/n tore away from Andre causing his lab jacket to fall onto the floor. Along with a bunch and I meant a shit load of drugs.

"Hey! All of that is illegal! I can arrest you for this!" The cop stepped forward in shock. "I've never even heard of this before!" The cop picked a bag off the ground and Y/n turned around to see Andre sweating like crazy. He set into panic mode and was about to lose it when Y/n pushed him out of the way.