KinnPorsche - Kim and Porchay Part 1

Kim's POV

Two weeks! It's been two weeks since I sent Porchay that video of me singing that song. I don't know what I expected him to do or say, but I expected something. Instead, I got nothing but radio silence.

I know he's living in the main house and I've been avoiding it. Cowardly, I know, but I don't want to see that pained look again. The one he gave me when I tried to help him at that club. I wanted to kill that senior for even thinking of giving him drugs.

A part of me wondered if I should have told Porsche about it. At least then Porchay would be protected in that way. However, Porchay would get even angrier at me.

"Mr Kim," my new bodyguard bowed, interrupting my thoughts.

"What?" I asked grumpily.

"Mr Korn would like you to come for dinner. He said you must attend since they haven't seen you for a while."

I waved him off dismissing my father's request. However, I paused, Porchay would be there too. Maybe, in the presence of others, he wouldn't give me that look.

"Tell my father I'll be there," I told the guard who nodded and left quickly.

My stomach churned, I wanted to see him but I wasn't sure how to approach him.

All my life, I've kept people at a distance yet he managed to worm his way into my head and if I'm being truthful, into my heart as well. I've never been the proactive type of guy, especially after what happened to my brothers.

If I want him back, I'm going to need to change things. He came after me before it's only fair I pursue him this time.

Making a decision, I picked up my phone and called the one person I knew could give me some advice about this.

"Hello! This is a surprise. Is something wrong?" Kinn answered, sounding worried.

I couldn't blame him for feeling that way. I only ever called if something was wrong, meaning I don't call often.

"Can you come to my place? I need to talk to you in person," I asked.

"Now?"

"Yeah now!"

I hung up and waited. Kinn arrived twenty minutes later looking concerned. I offered him a drink but he declined and took a seat opposite me on the sofa.

"What's wrong? Why did you need me to come so urgently?" he asked.

My eyes avoided his, I tried to think of what to say but my mind was drawing a blank. He stared at me as I agonised over what to say before he chuckled.

"Is this about Porchay?" he asked.

My eyes shot up to his and he nodded as if my reaction confirmed something for him. He stood and came to sit beside me. His hand patted my shoulder and I sighed heavily.

"I don't know what's gone on between you but I'm going to say it wasn't anything good," Kinn confirmed. "Can you tell me?"

With a sigh, I nodded, "I met him at a school event. He knew the most about me but my friend ran out of shirts to give him so he asked if I would be his guitar tutor. Of course, I couldn't and then he left after I signed his school shirt"

"After that, I learned that Pa appointed Porsche to be your bodyguard. I found it strange so I dug into his background and realised that that kid was his brother."

My hands twitched together as I rubbed them back and forth. Kinn noticed and placed his hand over mine.

"Go on!" He urged.