Book Five: The Rules of Serafina

21-year-old Serafina Maxwell has lived the material girl lifestyle her entire life

21-year-old Serafina Maxwell has lived the material girl lifestyle her entire life. It's no secret her entire family is famous, and constantly dealing with the opinions of outsiders. During her last year of college, she was able to kick-jump her career; being a catalog model.

The Dimitriou family is one of the most successful dynasties in Europe. Athena and Eros Dimitriou have two sons, Adonis and Ares. Adonis is the outspoken and courageous son who is next in line to take over his family's legacy. After dating for a couple of years, He and Serafina traveled back to Greece to meet his family.

Along with Adonis, there's Ares, the quiet and socially awkward son. While he's book smart, he lacks the skills needed to confidently communicate with others. Serafina couldn't help but take notice of his innocent smile and impressive charisma. He looks innocent but there's something behind those eyes that tells her the truth and it's the opposite of sinless.

She's dating his brother. It's wrong, she knows that.

But why does it feel so right?

BOOK QUOTE

"𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝."

SNEAK PEEK

"Come on, where's all your confidence gone? Just a second ago, you wanted to tell me what to do," I smiled, bending down and placing my hands on his thighs. "You seem so nervous. What's the matter?"

Instantly Ares' body tensed and his adam's apple bobbed up and down. His chest began moving up and down rapidly and I knew I had him right where I wanted him. His brown eyes scanned my face before traveling down the valley of my breasts.

The room was silent and the only thing audible was his quiet whimpers. His fingers were twitching and it was obvious he wanted to touch me. But he was anxious and his nerves wouldn't let him anywhere close to me.

"W-What are you talking about," He whispered, his eyebrows furrowing together. I sank my teeth into my bottom lip before straddling his lap, completely. I felt the bulge in his pants caress my thigh and a blush appeared on his face before he looked away.

"Oh, pretty boy. I'm talking about you,"

Chapters are out now!