Bonus #4

BONUS CHAPTER #4
THE RULES OF LORENZO
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

My eyes wandered all over the well-decorated rooftop restaurant and a small smile was placed on my face

My eyes wandered all over the well-decorated rooftop restaurant and a small smile was placed on my face. The music was jazz and the aura was peaceful, romantic even. Axel and Lorenzo sat in front of me and my teeth sank into my bottom lip. They were both wearing dress shirts that showed off their bodies a little too well. I licked my lips at the sight of both men and I couldn't believe they were mine.

My boyfriends.

Yes, the sex is amazing but that's not what I'm most excited for. I was excited to spend my time with both of them and to experience a rare type of love. I was excited for the future and the journey we would all share. I couldn't wait to laugh with both of them and to create plenty of memories. I couldn't wait to walk the aisle with Lorenzo and I couldn't wait to introduce Axel to love.

You could say I'm living the dream.

The only thing that was annoying me was they were barely paying attention to me and instead, were looking at a basketball video of Kyrie Irving. I was glad they were best friends but that meant there would be moments when only they understood what was going on.

"You guys might as well be on a date with yourselves," I teased, grabbing their attention. Axel put away his phone and Lorenzo offered me a half smile.

"Sorry, baby," He said and I nodded. He excused himself and headed to the bathroom. Soon, it was just me and Axel. I noticed he kept his gaze on the table in front of us and I tilted my head to the side.

Since we were in a secluded area, no one was able to see us. I stood up and sat in his lap, his body instantly tensing. "Raquel,"

"You can touch me," I assured, wrapping my arms around his neck. "And don't be afraid to show affection. I'm your girlfriend, Axel,"

"I've never had one before," He explained, his thumb caressing my thigh. "This is all new to me,"

"I know," I said, placing gentle kisses on the crook of his neck and he seemed to relax. His hold on me tightened before I planted my lips on his. We kissed slowly and it seemed like the entire world slowed down. All our problems faded into the abyss and were never to be seen again. Whenever I was with Axel, he always managed to make me feel like a princess.

A princess that didn't have to worry about a thing.

"You better get used to me because I'm not letting you go," I said placing my hand on his chest. His eyes scanned my face before his gaze settled on my lips again. "Good,"