CHAPTER 5

Third person pov:

Jungkook is coming slowly near to you but you are not move a inch on your place now he is too close to you he grab your waist pull you closer  now his one hand is cupped your cheeks and second is going slowly under your t shirt his hand come in contact of your bare skin he cares your skin no doubt you enjoying it.

And another movement his lip touches your you froze on your place
Suddenly he whispered over your lips.

"Kiss me back princess".he whispered.

And again start kissing you slowly move your lips and he bite your lower lip and take a chance to slide his tongue inside your mouth and taste your mouth.

"So sweet"he whispered.

He is about to kiss you again but you stopped him.

"S..someone s..see u..us". You said what a stupid reason because no one is at home expect us.

"No one is at home princess you forget. huh?"he said and again start kissing.

Now you are also kiss him back without hesitation but someone is open the door but both of you didn't notice that and enjoy the kiss.

"Sorry for distributing you guys".y/f said

You both panicked and get up from your places.

"Dad w..we a..actually."you panicked.

"It's ok princess he is your soon to be husband it's normal".y/f said.

You blushed.

And jk hug you from back.

"It's okay princess."he said

You blush more.

"Ahem..ahem i am still here."y/f said .

You both smile.

"So princess i fixed your marriage after two days okay."y/f said.

"But why dad so sudden." You asked.

"Because princess i am going out from korea after three days for some important work so i want to see my daughter in wedding dress."he said while hug you.

"Okay" you said.

-------------------------------

Marriage day( magical time ) hehe!

You coming with you father in wedding hall jungkook see you his eyes is only on you you are wear a white gown.

Jungkook wear a black shirt with black pant and black blazer he is look so damn handsome.

Your father gave in  jk hand he take your hand and kiss on your knuckles.

Weeding process start:

"Do you Jeon jungkook take kang yn as your wife". Priest said

"I do". jk said.

"Do you kang yn take Jeon jungkook as your husband". Priest said

"I do" you said.

"Now both groom and bride kiss each other". priest said

Jk grab your waist from one hand and one hand cupped you cheek and he slowly kiss my lips.

~~~~~~~~~

Time skip to home

You both enter in jungkook's house sorry correction our house hehe jungkook pick you up in bridal style
Walk to our room he softly lay you down on his master king size bad his room is soo big.

You both enter in jungkook's house sorry correction our house hehe jungkook pick you up in bridal style Walk to our room he softly lay you down on his master king size bad his room is soo big

Suddenly he hovered over you and open the button of his shirt finally he open all the button of his shirt and throw it somewhere in room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ig : Kooya fanfiction