CHAPTER 9

Next morning

Jk wake up and see you are sucking his nipple he smile and kiss you forehead without disturbing you after two hours he want to wake you up because he is getting tight in his pajama if you suck his nipple more then he make you love while you are  sleeping and he don't want to hurt you and not want to late because today you both going to paris for  honeymoon so he remove your mouth from his nipple but you again attach her mouth to his nipple jk again remove your mouth but then you wake up and grown in frustration and you hit his chest and in anger.

Jk- aaa

Yn-hhhhh

Jk-princess wake up you don't want to go paris huh

After hearing the name of paris you open your eyes and see jungkook he is seeing you while cares his nipple which you suck from more than two hours suddenly your gaze goes to his nipple which he cares.

Yn- what happen kookie?

Jk- nothing princess

Yn- it again red i again sorry kookie i am really sorry i didn't want to do it i don't know how i am soo-----

Jk- shh it's ok i like when you do it

Yn- but still sorry

Jk- if you again say sorry i gave you punishment you want punishment?

Yn- no

Jk- good girl now let's go

Yn- where?

Jk- you forget today we are going to our honeymoon now and take shower ok. Meanwhile i make breakfast

You nod and go to bathroom and take shower after you take shower you come out from room in bathrobe you wear your cloths and go downstairs you go in kitchen but there is no jungkook you search for him after some time you see him stand in garden area he Is talk to someone on call.

Jk- i don't know anything how you do but you have to kill him till tomorrow otherwise you know what I do with you

??- but sir it's impossible he ran away and we don't know where he is?

Jk- this is your negligence jack not mine and you know me very well if you don't find him till tomorrow then ready for.. you know what I mean.

Jack- okay sir I'll try.

Jk- not only try you have to do it.

Jungkook cut the call and he his behind you are stand their he is now so scared if you heard his talk.

Yn- what are you doing here.

Jk- me.. just talk to my friend.

Yn- okay let's go i am hungry.

Jk- okay

'thank god yn didn't hear anything'

After breakfast:

Jk- let's go princess

You hummed.

Then you both enter in jk's private jet you see that's so beautiful after seeing his jet your mouth'O' jungkook notice your reaction and kiss your cheeks you came out of your imaginary place now cheeks are fully red like a tomato.

Jk- you like it.

Yn- *nodded many times* it's so beautiful you never tell me that you have this beautiful jet.

Jungkook smile you both sitting on chair you see outside of the jet from the window and jungkook doing his work on his laptop you are bored because of seeing same sky again and again ao you decide to sleep so you go near to jungkook he didn't notice that you are next to him he look so serious and doing his work you call him.

Yn- kookie

Jungkook flinched and suddenly he close his laptop.

Yn- what happen?

Jk- n-nothing princess what happen?

Yn- kookie it's so boring.

Jk- hhh come.

Yn- where?

Jungkook didn't say anything just take you in bridal style and enter in a room and lay you down on bed and hovered over you.

Yn- what?

Jk- i want you.

Yn- what?

Jk- for cuddle princess

Yn- 'o'.

Jk- what you think if you want than we can--

Yn- noooooo!

Jungkook pout infront of you.

Yn- what?

Jungkook again pout you understand what he mean you kiss his pout he smile and then you both lay down on bed and sleep after sometime you wake up and see this room is different and  he is doing his work on laptop and one hand is caring your cheeks he look soo ethereal I am seeing him but someone interpret in my moment i see he is kissing my cheeks.

Jk- you wake up.

Yn- huh. Where we are?

Jk- in our hotel room baby you want to sleep more?

Yn- no.

Jk- good now get up and take shower ok then we go somewhere ok go.

You get and go to washroom take bath.

_____________________
(To be continued)