CHAPTER 19

Jungkook close his eyes when gun voice come out he still closing his eyes but hearing a voice he open his eyes.

"Kookie"

"Baby hyung" yes it's taehyung he untie his hand jungkook run towards yn and open her hand and hug her tightly they yn was crying hardly he was patting his back slowly and taehyung is fighting with them.

After sometime Kiya body on floor and all other man only Kai was in the hand of taehyung and jungkook was still hugging yn he slowly break the hug and his gaze go on fingerprint on her cheek anger follow in his eyes he take yn and make her sit on chair he go towards Kai and grab his collar and start punching him he didn't stop he die because of more force punches but jungkook was still punching him.

"Jungkook he die jungkook leave him" jungkook Leave him he see yn who is still crying jungkook go towards her and kiss her "kookie let's go home" he nod and take yn in his arm she wrap her legs around his waist and hand around his neck.

At home:

Yn was sleeping while jungkook was putting ointment on her cheek because she get she cry more because of pain so he is putting it while she was sleeping after putting ointment he kiss her forehead and her pouty lips and remove his t-shirt he lay down beside her and sleep they both asleep in each other embrace.

After take a good sleep jungkook wake up but yn was still sleeping her lips was touching jungkook's bare chest he smile and cares her head.

"Princess" he call her but she didn't move he put his hand on her cheek he fell her cheek was so hot he again check then he check his temprature.

"She had fever" he talk to himself he slowly get up from bed wear his t shirt and take a wet clothe and put on her head then he check her temprature "it's 101 shit" he call the doctor.

After sometime doctor came he start checking yn jungkook still sitting beside her while holding her hand "doctor is something serious is my wife fine" he ask.

"Yes mr.jeon she is fine this is normal but yes take care of her or daily make her drink one glass of milk she is weak so and i take you some medicine gave her after food and don't worry she is fine" doctor say "thank you doctor".

"That's my duty now i have to leave" doctor said and leave jungkook go towards yn and change the clothe with he put on her head then he go in kitchen make something for yn.

After sometime he come in room with food he put it on table and go towards yn he check her temprature it's lite low "princess get up baby" he said "Hmmmm" yn whined in sleep "baby up eat food" he grab her shoulder and help her to make her sit he tie her hair and kiss her forehead he take her to bathroom and help her to doing brush he face her face then take her to room and make her sit on bed take took a plate in his hand.

"Aaaa" Jungkook say she open her mouth jungkook fed her food with her hand after sometime he completed to make her fed he wipe her mouth. He make her eat medicine then lay her down and she close her eyes jungkook remove her clothes and wipe her body and ticked her with blanket.

"Where are you going i want to lay on your chest" she say he smile and remove his t shirt and slide inside the blanket then he make her lay down on his chest she smile and hug his chest.

"Baby you okay?" He ask "hm" she hummed and he kiss her on her hair and after sometime she again fall asleep jungkook slowly get up from bed without distrubing her and tucked properly her body he go in bathroom and take a long bath.

He was sitting beside yn and doing work from one hand another one his wife grabbing in sleep slowly yn move and strach her hand jungkook see her he put his laptop on side table and hug yn her eyes were still half close.

"Baby" jungkook softly call her "hmm" she hummed "get up princess" she come out from blanket i think she forget that she was not wearing anything her boobs was clearly visible to jungkook he lick his lips "baby" he call her she move her head towards him he sign with his eyes towards her boobs she see her but still didn't hide them "yaa you already see everything then why i hide them" she say and sit on jungkook's lap she kiss her his eyes widened"baby".

"I want you" she say directly"what" he ask "i want youuuu".

"Ok ok" he kiss her and lay her down on bed and remove his clothes now they both were naked jungkook was kissing on her he was leaving marks on her neck slowly he come towards her boobs he lick her nipple and another one he grab by his hand.

"Ahhh~ kookie"she moan he slap on her pussy "who am I babygirl" he ask "d-daddy" she say "good girl" he again put her one boob in his mouth and milk come out from it he drink it "sweet" he say he do same to another.

"Now we have to stop baby you have fever" he say "no i want more" she whined "no baby come here take a bath you fell better we complete our session tomorrow ok" he say and take in bathroom she bath.

In evening:

They eat dinner now jungkook was in kitchen and yn was laying on bed "milk is ready" he yell from outside of door "milk?" She lay down on bed and pretending like she was sleeping "baby are you sleeping get up your milk is ready" yn didn't move he put the glass of milk on night stand and pretend like he go outside of room yn remove her blanket and seeing Jungkook is standing beside bed.

"I knew it" he say "yahhh this is cheating" she say "nothing was cheating now get up and drink it" he say "no" she directly "i want to drink your milk" she say with a smirk "what are you saying and from where you learn it all huh?".

"From you" she say "baby drink it doctor say that this is good for your health" he say she shake her head 'no'.

"Ok if you drink this whole glass you can taste me" she smile "promise" she say "yah you pervert ok promise" she smile and drink whole glass in one breath "chiii".

"Good girl" he say "now my gift" she say "ofcourse my princess deserve a gift" he say and lean down on her.

_____________________
(To be continued)