CHAPTER 12

"Hyung open the door please hyung don't do something stupid please hyung open it hyung" tae is yelling outside of room tae run towards the window of jungkook room he see jungkook is going to cut his wrist tae broke the glass of window and run towards jungkook he grab the jungkook hand and snatch cuter from his hand.

"LEAVE ME TAEHYUNG" He scream.

"Hyung please come with me please" tae request to him jungkook kneeled on floor tae hug him tightly.

"Tae i want to die i am useless i am worst husband" he said.

"No hyung don't say like that everything will be fine"he comfort him.

2 YEARS LATER:

"Mamma i am back"

"My princess how was your day huh" you asked.

"Nice mamma".

"Really"you asked.

"Mamma today teacher asked me to bring my dad with me in ptm everyone come with his dad where is my dad i want see him you never tell me about him you don't have any pictures of him show me na plzz Bora requested to you plzz" yes she is your and jungkook daughter after you leave jungkook you know that you are pregnant this news is only know jiho and you and after that you take another house their but Bora asked you everyday about her father but you change topic everytime but today you thought how many times you hide this so you decide to show her a picture of jungkook.

"You want see your dada let me show you his picture" you say you saw her a picture of jungkook.

"Wow mamma my dada is so handsome but mamma why he didn't live with us " Bora say with sad pout.

"B-beacuse he is in a mission he come soon"you said you this is lie but you didn't do anything.

"Mamma i miss tae-soo i want to meet him and also meet jiho aunty" Bora say.

"Okay you get ready then we leave" you say.

"Hyung please eat something"tae is requested to jungkook but jungkook is not moving he is laying on bed while hugging yn picture tears flowing from his eyes taehyung is sitting beside him he is caring his head.

"Hyung please say something" tae say.

"Yn yn" only one voice came from his mouth tears come from his eyes.

"Hyung let's get up let's go to my home please hyung for me please hyung for your hyung."tae requested to jungkook

Then he get up taehyung is happy if he get some fresh air he will we fell little bit fine.

After sometime in taehyung home:

"Tae-soo" Bora scream and hug him.

"Bora i miss you so much" he say.

"Aunty"Bora say.

"Princess i miss you so much yn how are you" she asked

"Fine" you answered her.

"Bora let's go i want to show you my new games" tee-soo say she nod go with tee-soo yn and ji ho make his way towards couch they both start talking suddenly a voice come from back.

"Baby"this is tae you both snap your head you see taehyung but suddenly you see familiar structure a voice come out from your mouth.

"Kookie"you whispered he change so much his eyes is puffy his face is pale his body seems weak your tears come from your eyes then jungkook snap his head up and see you tears flow from his eyes.

Jungkook pov:

"P-pr-incess" a whispered escape from my mouth i run towards her and hug her but she didn't hug me back but i am so happy today that finally after so long i found her.