CHAPTER 17

One month later:

Its been one month kiya left and bora and jongsoo still in paris with his grandparents yn is so happy that they both are so close to them but also she is missing them because after jungkook left for office she is all alone in home she fell lonely.

Now yn is laying on bed and She is  playing game in her phone.

"Now what should i do this game is so bored" she was talking to herself and through her phone on bed but her phone ring she see its her best friend jiho she call her after so long she quickly strand the call.

- ⓗⓘ ⓨⓝ ⓗⓞⓦ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ?

-ⓗⓘ ⓘ ⓐⓜ ⓕⓘⓝⓔ ⓦⓗⓐⓣ ⓐⓑⓞⓤⓣ ⓨⓞⓤ?

-ⓜⓔ ⓐⓛⓢⓞ ⓛⓘⓢⓣⓔⓝ ⓘ ⓜⓐⓛⓔ ⓟⓛⓐⓝ ⓕⓞⓡ ⓤⓢ ⓣⓞ ⓖⓞ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓢⓔⓔ ⓜⓞⓥⓘⓔ ⓖⓔⓣ ⓡⓔⓐⓓⓨ ⓕⓐⓢⓣ ⓘⓛⓛ ⓟⓘⓒⓚ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓕⓡⓞⓜ ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓗⓞⓤⓢⓔ ⓞⓚⓐⓨ?

-ⓜⓞⓥⓘⓔ? ⓙⓘⓗⓞ ⓘ ⓗⓐⓥⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓐⓢⓚ ⓣⓞ ⓚⓞⓞⓚⓘⓔ  ⓕⓘⓡⓢⓣ ⓘⓕ ⓗⓔ ⓓⓞⓔⓢⓝ'ⓣ ⓐⓛⓛⓞⓦ ⓜⓔ ⓢⓞ.

-ⓞⓚ ⓐⓢⓚ ⓗⓘⓜ ⓠⓤⓘⓒⓚⓛⓨ ⓣⓗⓔⓝ ⓜⓔⓢⓢⓐⓖⓔ ⓞⓝ ⓑⓨⓔ .

-ⓑⓨⓔ.

She cut the call and dialed the number of jungkook.

Jungkook was in his office he was checking some files suddenly his phone ring he see the name a smile spread on his lips MY EVERYTHING❤ he picked up the phone.

-ᴹʸ ᴮᴬᴮʸ

-ᴷᴼᴼᴷᴵᴱ.

-ʸᴱˢ ᴹʸ ᴾᴿᴵᴺᶜᴱˢˢ ᴬᴿᴱ ʸᴼᵁ ᴹᴵˢˢᴵᴺᴳ ʸᴼᵁᴿ ᴷᴼᴼᴷᴵᴱ.

-ʸᴱˢ😔.

-ᴰᴼᴺᵀ ᴮᴱ ˢᴬᴰ ᴮᴬᴮʸ ᴵ ᴬᴹ ᶜᴼᴹᴵᴺᴳ ˢᴼᴼᴺ.

-ᵃᶜᵗᵘᵃˡˡʸ ᵏᵒᵒᵏⁱᵉ ʲⁱʰᵒ ᶜᵃˡˡ ᵐᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃˢᵏ ᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ʰᵉʳ ᵗᵒ ˢᵉᵉ ᵐᵒᵛⁱᵉ ˢᵒ ᶜᵃⁿ ⁱ ᵍᵒ?

-ⁿᵒ ᵃ ᵇⁱᵍ ᴺᴼ.

-ᵏᵒᵒᵏⁱᵉ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ🥺.

-ʸᴼᵁᴿ ᴱᴹᴼᴶᴵᴱˢ ᴰᴼᴺ'ᵀ ᵂᴼᴿᴷ ʸᴼᵁᴿ ᴬᴿᴱ ᴺᴼt ᴳᴼᴵᴺᴳ ᴼᴷ ᴬᴺᴰ ᴵ ᴬᴹ ᶜᴼᴹᴵᴺᴳ ᴴᴼᴹᴱ ᴱᴬᴿᴸʸ ᴼᴷ.

-ᴼᴷᴬʸ ᴮʸᴱ.

Yn cut the call angrily and message to jiho that she is not coming yn is laying on bed with angry.

It's now 7pm jungkook is ringing the well of door but yn didn't open because she is angry with him so jungkook open the door with extra key he see all the lights are off he go towards room and open the door of room yn was on bed on her stomach and she was closing hes eyes jungkook kiss her forehead then her pouty lips he knows that she is not sleeping she is just pretending to sleep so he slowly start removing her t shirt but she turned purposely.