CHAPTER 20

Mature content:

He lean down on her and start kissing her she kiss him back and then she sit on his chest she opening his shirt button after she remove his shirt she start kissing his chest she took his nipples in between teeth jungkook's eyes was closed he was just want to feel this moment slowly yn start opening his pant she remove his pant with his boxer she grab his member.

"Ahh~" a moan escape from his mouth slowly she put his member in her mouth "FUCK.FUCK.FUCK." a loud moan escape from his mouth yn smirk she start moving her mouth up and down "Ahhh~ b-baby ahhh~".

After enjoying him yn lay down beside him jungkook still laying in same position but suddenly he hover over on her.

Her eyes widened "what?"she ask he smirk "know my turn" he say in her ear he kiss her earlobe slowly remove her clothes he attached his lips to her there tongue is fighting inside each other mouth jungkook slowly push his dick inside her without breaking kiss she moan inside his mouth he thrust slowly he break the kiss start kissing on her breasts then he dig his face in her cleavage then he put her legs on his shoulder and start thrusting hardly "ahhh~" she moan hardly then they start their session.

In morning:

"Ahhh~ d-daddy ahh slow dow- ahhh~" yn was moaning badly because they do whole night jungkook didn't stop making her moan today he want to so his whole to her.

"It's ok little more princess ahh~ how can you still so tight" he say "i-it's m-morning" she say "i know it's morning but you start it but i finished it" he start trusting more hardly "ugh" she is moaning hardly after sometime jungkook stop and lay down on her.

"Happy birthday my Princess" he wish her and kiss on her lips she was closing her eyes tiredly "thanku now you wish my birthday like this" She say "ofcourse " he say she smile sly and dig her face in his crook and "kookie i am sleepy let me sleep" she say "ok then sleep my princess" he say "like that" she asked "yes like that" she smile sly he peck her lips but suddenly yn's phone ring she pick up phone while closing her eyes and jungkook was giving her light kisses on her neck.

(Happy birthday mumma)

(Thanks buddy and how are you?)

(I am fine mumma and Jong is also fine we are coming back on 10
' o' clock).

Yn's eyes shut open they are coming.

(Okay buddy come fast bye)

(Bye mumma)

"Kookie get up" he hummed "they are coming up" he move his head 'no' "what the f*ck" he up his head in serious tone "what did you say" he asked "sorry" she say with pout he smile and kiss her pout "be a good girl otherwise--" she cut him off with her hand put on his mouth "you punish me right?" He smile "right".

"Kookie~" she song hid name "if they see us like that then" she ask "then what baby we are married and i can do anything with my wife".

"Yes husband you can do anything with your wife but right now let me gooo" she say "no" he again denied "please~" she say "ok" he say with sad face "but firstly tell me what you want birthday gift".

"Nothing" she say "no tell me" "i don't know" she say "okay i give you a suprise" he say "okay as you wish now let me go remove it" she say"it what babygirl?" He ask with smirk"this" she sly show her finger towards his dick "what's name of this baby" he again ask "i don't know " she say sly "ok then i also don't know how to leave you" she look him and he hug her more tightly "removeyourdick" she say "what?" "removeyourdick".