CHAPTER 6

Third person pov:

He slowly kiss your forehead than both cheeks then nose and last your lips than slowly he trace his finger on your dress chain he open it now are only in your panty and bra he lick his lips and he open his pant with is boxer and throw it his long hard member stand up and you close you eyes with your hand he slowly bend down and open your bra and panty now you both are naked.

But still you close your eyes but he grab your one hand and touched with his hard member your shaked hardly you make small fist but he open your hand put his hard member into his hand and your hand in the contact of his hard member he grown.

"Ahhhh princess" he grown

"Sorry i h...urt you"you asked.

He look at into your eyes.

"No princess".he said

"Let's start princess"he said

Bend down he start sucking you neck and leave a hickey you moan little and then he grab your one b**bs and play with your n*pple and second one he lick your n*pple with his tongue you moan hardly and that make him more hard.

"Koo..ahhhhhh.."you moan.

"Now it's DADDY PRINCESS not kookie" he whispered.

He move his one hand to your cl*t and rub it so hardly you didn't do anything only moan suddenly he push his three finger inside your pussy without any warning your tears rolled from your eyes because of more pleasure at same time.

Jungkook- so wet huh for daddy.

Yn- ahhhhhh.....ahhhhh..d-add...ahhhh.

Jungkook- yes moan princess moan daddy want this moan daddy want to know who much pleasure he gave you moan.

He said while thrusting more hardly inside and he kiss your lips time to time for divert your mind from pain
No matter he also care for you that because of him you can't hurt.

Jungkook- princess now i can't control more my dick want to go inside your pussy are you ready princess.

Yn- y..ess.

Jungkook- that's my princess tell me if you hurt hm I'll stop ok.

You nodded your head and he put his long cock at the entrance of your pu**y he slowly go inside you and kiss your lips to divert your mind from pain.

Jungkook- so wet huh for daddy right princess huh
Can I move princess if you hurt then quickly tell me ok i don't want to hurt you ok.

You nodded.

He start thrusting hard and hard his member hit your g-spot at first Time he rub you clit with one hand and thrust hard you rolled your eyes and moan his name that make him more needy and he thrust more hard.

Yn- ahhhhhh.. d..ad.d.aaaahhh..i..am..go..n ahhh.

Jungkook- i know p..rin.ces ahh cu..m a.ll ov..er da..ddy..di..ck.

She released all over his dick he grown because of your tightness.

Jungkook- ahh. Princ..es.s y..ou..r s.oo ti..ght..ahhhh..

Jungkook- I love you princess i love more than anything thing.

Yn- i love you to kookie

----------------

After so much hard work you both layed on your bed jungkook admire your cute face while you are sleeping peacefully in his embrace he pick your lips and hug you tightly and sleep.

..............