CHAPTER 10

In amusement park)----

Yn- kookie i want this ride plzzz

Jk- noooo look it's so dangerous baby now no rides.

Yn- you're so bad.

Jk- princess please don't be angry baby.

He put his hand on your thigh you yanked his hand from thigh and see outside of car.

After sometime jungkook stop car infront of ice cream shop and take two ice cream and come in car you are still angry with him.

Jk- ohh God see this ice cream really sweet if someone didn't want to eat it really she have so bad luck if someone want to eat it then i give it and if don't want than i eat both of them i don't mind ok i think someone don't want to eat ok then I'll eat bo--

Before complete him his sentence you snatch ice cream from his hand and start eating jungkook smile and kiss your forehead.

Jk- baby you are still angry with me.

Yn move her head and kiss on his lips and shake *no*

After sometime her eyes go somewhere there are many people gathered you think what is happening here.

Yn- kookie why so many peoples are there

Jk- someone showing circus baby.

Yn-  circus *whispered*i also want to see it kookie.

Jk- okay.

Yn- thanku i lobe you soo much.

Jk- i love you toooo*while pinching your nose*.

You both are seeing circus you are so happy suddenly you want to eat popcorn so jungkook went to take popcorn for you. You are seeing circus and enjoying it suddenly a old age women she look so perfect she is wearing glass so expensive cloths.

??- hlo beautiful.

Yn- hii you know me.

??- yes yn.

Yn- how you know my name.

??- i know Everything about you.

Yn- but how? Because i don't know you who are you?

??- you'll know soon darling.

Jungkook come and sit beside you.you see him and suddenly you snap your head towards that women but she is not there you get up and seeing her everywhere but she is not anywhere now you both came outside of circus room.

Jk- what happen princess whom you are searching.

Yn- that lady.

Jk- lady?which lady baby there no lady.

Yn- no she is here she talk to me and said she know me and she also know my name and when I asked her that who is she. she said that i'll know soon.

Now jungkook understand everything who is she how she know her.

Jk- it's ok princess it sometimes happen let's go.

Yn- you're right let's go.

Yn and jungkook both in her room she is laying on bed jungkook is taking shower she still thinking about that women who is she how she know me.

Jungkook came out and wash his hair with towel wear his short he is not wearing anything on upper body he come towards yn.

Jk- princess don't think over i said it's happen sometimes don't think about it.

Yn- i know kookie but i don't know why i am not able to forget it.

Jk- ok then I'll help you i know after that you'll not able to think anyone else except me.(with smirk).

You know what he mean.

He smashed his lips with yn lips and kiss her hard he bit her lower lip and enter his tongue in yn mouth he slowly remove  her t shirt while sucking her collarbone now both are fully naked he kiss her cleavage, suck  both ni**le and her hand caring his hair slowly he move down on  womanhood and kiss her clit a moan escape from her mouth slowly he push his whole member in her yn moan hardly he put her both leg on his shoulder and start thrusting hard.

After some time both lay down now both sleeping peacefully in each other embrace but jungkook wake up he kiss her forehead than lips and get up from bed and wear his shorts then take his phone and dialed a number.

??- hello?

Jk- now what you want*gritting his teeth*

??- jungkook you i am so happy that you call after so many years we both miss you

Jk- oo please stop your drama and stay away from my life and specially stay away from my wife if something happen to her i'll kill everyone and don't show me your fake sympathy got it.

??- but why we hurt her she is our daughter in law.

Jk- really than where will your this love go when I was mad  for her and now you show me you sympathy and she is not your now she is only MINE.

??- son you are--

Jk- don't call me son i am not your son got it and always put one thing in your mind you are my step mother and because of you my mom leave me.

Mrs.jeon- you think wrong--

She is saying something but jungkook cut the call and see yn is waking up .

Yn- kookie *sleepy voice*.

Jk- shhh sleep baby it's night sleep.

You again sleep.

Next morning ~~~~~~~~~

??- hi darling.

Yn- you here and who are you how you know me?

Yn is walking on Street with jungkook but he is going to take some snacks for yn but suddenly someone touch on her back and that's the same women which meet yn on circus suddenly jungkook come grab your wrist and make distance with that women.

Jk- i said that stay away from my life and her you didn't understand at once Mrs.jeon.

Mrs.jeon- but son i am not harming her.

Jk- and don't you think to harm her let's go princess.

You see mrs.jeon she look so sad tears escape from her eyes.

Jk- baby come.

Yn- kookie she is crying and who is she? you know her if you know then take her with us.

Suddenly a old age man come with mrs.jeon he see jungkook and come to hug him but he refuse yn is seeing all of this that what is happening.

Jk- i say many time to both of you don't come near me and don't interfere in my life i am happy now and you both specially Mr. Jeon don't see me happy right? Then why you both showing this fake tears. Let's go yn.

Now you both in car you want to talk to jungkook but he look so angry so you decide to stay quiet.

~~~~~~~~~

(To be continued)