CHAPTER 13

Next day morning:

Yn is still sleeping while jungkook seeing her and cares her hairs yn rub her eyes and see jungkook and smile and hug him he hug her back start kissing her on back of neck but Mobile ring interrupt in your beautiful time jungkook up attend the call.

"Yes ok i am coming" jungkook say coldly again jungkook lay down on bed and hug you "princess today i have to go office today is important meeting sorry princess"he say "why are you saying sorry it's okay work is also important you go and take bath I'll go make breakfast for you and Bora"yn said get up.

After breakfast:

"Bye princess" he say and kiss yn forehead and Bora's cheeks you hug him kiss on his side of neck then he leave and you leave to drop Bora to school.

"Bye mamma"Bora say and wave her hand you also wave your hand to her and go back home.

At home:

Yn in bathroom because after come from Bora's school yn have suddenly start vomiting so she go a pregnancy test and it's positive mean yn is pregnant.

Yn want to call jungkook she want to give this to him face to face so directly go to jungkook's office.

In jungkook office:

It was first time you in jungkook office that was so big beautiful.

"May i help you mam"receptionist asked to yn.

"Yes can you tell me where is ko- i mean Mr. Jeon's office"yo asked politely.

"Mam it's on floor--" she is saying but suddenly get up and seeing behind i turn my face it's no other it's jungkook yn didn't think anything and towards him and hug him everyone shock who is she because everyone know that jungkook is married they are never see his wife(yn) he hug back kiss your side head.

"Princess you there what happen is everything fine?" He asked yn she cupped his face and say "everything fine kookie i want to tell you something that's why i am here"he nod with smile and grab your hand and make path towards his office.

Jungkook was sitting on couch and you were sitting on his lap then show him a envelope"what is in princess" you make a serious face and say "divorce paper" his face blank and tears comes from his eyes "wh-at d-divorce n-o i never give you divorce no you are mine" after he hug you tightly and start crying hardly"shit kookie kookie sorry i am joking sorry" you rub his back to calm him down.

"Why you always doing it why you known i hate it then why" you lower your head and tears also come from her eyes"sorry"a whispered come from her mouth after seeing you crying he rub your back make you comfort"shhh it's ok princess now tell me why you are here" you saw him again that envelope"not again princess" he said "no it's not like that it's different open it" he nod and then open it he read his mouth hang open tears again come from his eyes now yn is shocked she think that he is not happy from this pregnancy"kookie what happen are not ha---" before she completed his sentence jungkook kiss her "i am so happy my baby i am again going to be a father thanks my princess for giving that much happiness i love you so much"

"I love you tooo my bunny" she say and he again attached his lip to her.

At home:

"Mamma i am home" Bora said

"Baby you come home with whom?" Yn asked to her.

"With tae-soo" Bora replied suddenly door bell ring yn went to open the door and after seeing who is on door she is so shocked but before say something a voice come from back.

"WHY YOU BOTH HERE?"it's jungkook "get out from here" they are jungkook's parents yn is standing behind him.

"Kookie they are your parents please let them come in"yn said.